ContactBook makes it easy to find, manage, and share your contacts. Scroll through contacts in either table or CoverFlow mode viewing just the details you need. Connect with your contacts at the tap of a button. An integrated calendar shows upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, and other important dates. The map view displays contact locations relative to your own.
Select contact groups or multiple contacts to email, text, and edit. Quickly find and merge duplicate contacts. Create custom groups and labels to organize your contacts. Specify how to call each contact phone number including using Apple Phone, Skype, FaceTime, or Google Voice (requires app).
Share a contact vCard with others and specify which fields to include. Import and export contacts (vCard and CSV) by email, iTunes File Sharing, WiFi, and from other apps.
- keypad allows you to quickly make calls using Apple Phone, Skype, FaceTime, or Google Voice (requires app)
- phone, text message, email, surf, and locate contacts
- email and text groups (requires Pro)
- full integration with the system address book database
- support for multiple contact sources (e.g. local, Exchange, LDAP, CardDAV)
- filter contacts by any field
- view contacts by source, group, or organization
- rotate to browse contacts in CoverFlow mode as interactive business cards
- view all upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, and other important dates in the calendar
- create local notifications to remind you of important contact dates (birthdays, anniversaries, and other dates) (requires Pro)
- check a person's age (requires birthday field to be set)
- locate your contacts in the map view
- quickly add and edit contacts
- mass select contacts to delete, email/text, add/remove from a group, and merge (requires Pro)
- find duplicate contacts with merge support (requires Pro)
- create and manage contact groups (requires Pro)
- locate contacts without a group assigned to them
- create custom labels and assign them to fields
- specify how to call each contact phone number (phone, Skype, FaceTime, or Google Voice) (requires Pro)
- create a contact vCard and share by email, iTunes File Sharing, and WiFi (requires Pro)
- select which contact fields to share with others
- import and export contacts by email, iTunes File Sharing, WiFi, and other apps (requires Pro)
- support for vCard and CSV files
- fix find duplicates bug
Ratings and Reviews
Hmmm, not yet
I have been searching for a contact mapping app. Just want my contacts on a map. Simple. This app does that and much more. BUT:
I have just started using it and I am so irritated that I am writing a review - to say that the pop up "purchase pro" screen is out of control. Is this going to happen each time I access the app? It is unusable then.
I don't need the "pro features", maybe I'd like them later? I will not reward such behavior with a purchase. Especially not $5.
Fixes a problem with apple's contact manager and it's a nice contact manager!
Ever since iOS 10.one came out, the notes field in the native contact manager will not wrap notes. There is a workaround where you can create a note with just a few characters in the notes field. Viewing that note causes the The other notes to wrap. However, if you decide to edit the note it will be almost impossible because it will be unwrapped
This app is your solution. It has its own contact field manager in correctly wraps the notes field and manages everything else very nicely. About the only drawback is the inability to search the phone number fields. However you can still do this from the general search on your iPhone iPad.
A lot of people have started using an app called "Contact" but it only has a iPhone version. This app has both. It's nice looking and very functional
The pro paid version features such as duplicate contact cleanup, mass select and various import export options if you are interested in those. But this may become my default contact manager. I must've looked at a dozen other contact Managers and almost all of them use the Apple field handler that has the wrapping bug. Kudos to this company for building their own
So why the two star ding?. You are reminderd every time you open the app to purchase the pro version. I do not understand the mentality behind that. Maybe once a day but every single time is a bit annoying. If they got rid of that it would become my default contact manager
- Tidal Pool Software
- 6.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Tidal Pool Software
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.