* Export your contacts to Excel! *
○ Export your address book to Excel!
○ Send xls file to Excel, Dropbox, Google Drive, Email
○ View your contacts in a spreadsheet!
○ Backup your contacts with one tap!
EXPORT TO EXCEL
○ Export your contacts to Excel!
○ Quickly export your excel file to Dropbox, Google Drive, Email
○ Simply manage your contacts in your PC / Mac
○ One tap to backup your contacts!
○ Quickly export your backups to Dropbox, Google Drive, Email
○ Keep your contacts safe in the cloud!
○ Easily restore your contacts from any mobile device!
○ Move contacts between accounts (Exchange, iCloud, Local Address Book)
○ Find & Merge duplicate contacts!
○ Remove contacts without name
○ Remove contacts without phone & email
Contacts 2 XLS offers unlimited backups for your address book
To keep your contacts even more protected, turn on Contacts 2 XLS to save every single change in your contact list, even when you are not using the app.
Contacts 2 XLS allows you to restore your contacts from any mobile device for $9.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
AVAILABLE IN 15 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
English, Español, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Português (Br.), 中文 (Simplified), 中文 (Traditional), 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Русский, Türkçe, العربية, עברית
Bug fixes and stability improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Not able to export without uploading
The app seems to capture the contacts easily to a proprietary backup. However it doesn’t seem to allow you to share via email or XLS without logging into their 3rd party service with your email or social login credentials. That’s a huge security risk. In other words, you have to give them your email login and your contacts before you can actually get them in XLS or email. Either that or the app is buggy and hits an error when trying to export or email contacts. Either way, it’s bad juju. Not recommended.
Did what it claimed it would, and fast
1200 contacts from several PCs , Macs and cellphones' addressbook systems; a mess. I couldn't leave it to some magic algorithm to straighten it all out. I needed to see it laid out so I could massage or eliminate each record, one by one. In mere seconds it did the job I wanted-- no more and no less.
Premium services are not included without a fee. I have not used it enough to invest. It seems very accurate and quick, but I haven’t put it to the test yet. I will update this review when I have used it enough to pass along more relevant info! Working well so far!
- Lobster Apps Inc
- 83.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © YT Development LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Automatic Backup $14.99
- Contacts 2 XLS Pro $9.99
- Upgrade to Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.