Contacts Backup is a perfect option for those who would like to transfer Address Book contacts to any other device, computer or just would like to have a backup on Dropbox. Backups are stored in standardized vCard format with .vcf file extension.
Switching to another iCloud account? Upgrading to newer iOS? Do you have another phone from different manufacturer? Perfect, you're prepared for any scenario.
* You can backup whole Address Book or select individual contacts
* All data is saved to your backup including contact pictures
* You can choose either one big .vcf file with all contacts or a ZIP file where every contact is saved in a separate .vcf file
* Make a local offline copy of your backup directly on your device. Backup can be accessed by any web browser around using local WiFi connection.
* Access local backups using iTunes File Sharing over USB cable or WiFi connection
* Send backup by E-Mail to yourself and keep it in Inbox. Easily restore backup on another device directly from Mail.
* Upload your backup to Dropbox cloud account for later use
* Perfect tool for those who need to transfer contacts to another mobile phone, computer or simply to get access to contacts through Dropbox.
* Easily restore your contacts directly from Mail app
* Application is universal, pay once and use on all your devices including iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
IMPORTANT: Some Windows programs (for example Outlook), doesn't have proper support for multi-contact vCard files and will display only the first contact from such file. In this case you should choose the ZIP file format.
* Added support for iOS 8 and iPhone 6+
Ratings and Reviews
App Didn't Work Once I Bought Full Version
This is so annoying that once I bought the app it doesn't even work to backup my contacts and I had no problem when I was using the Lite version. Now the app is wasting my time.
No ios11 support. This app is dead.
Why is it even still on the appstore?
Seems to work okay...
I've only done a full backup, so far so go...
The other reviewer(s) are correct, partial backup seems to be broken right now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.