***** Special Sale For A Limited Time!!
*** If want to manage your Contacts (Address Book) database, including find and delete duplicates in Contacts, as well as analyzes, report and fix numbers of problems with Contacts database, please turn to Contacts Manager, which is also on sale: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contacts-manager/id912295173?mt=12
Contacts Exporter is designed specifically to export email contacts (Address Book, PST, OLM and online Gmail) to many other formats (CSV, vCard, TXT, Docx, HTML, Excel, Numbers and Pages). Backup and manage your email contacts can't be more easier and efficient with Contacts Exporter's help. It provides a simple and efficient way to quickly modify and manipulate the data of more than 80 attributes.
==== KEY FEATURES ====
● Export and backup local email contacts from Address Book, PST and OLM files to other formats.
● Export your contacts hassle-free into Excel, Numbers or other formats with all the data including the labels well preserved!
● Backup your contacts to iWord Numbers or Pages so that you can open and edit them on-the-go.
● Easily save multiple contacts into a vCard or batch creating vCards for each contacts.
● Able to manage and export online Gmail contacts when signed in your Gmail account.
● Allows to select which contacts or groups to export by checking them with keyboard shortcuts (Shift or Ctrl).
● Export the contacts with two options to choose from. One is to export all the displayed contacts’ information and the other is export all the contacts’ information.
● Edit the contacts information in each table cells as your wish before export them.
● Delete the repeat and invalid contacts quickly.
● Tap the field column title to list alphabetically by the field.
● Right-click the field column title to add more labels from 80+ fields as need.
● Support totally 8 output formats and they are CSV, vCard, TXT, Docx, HTML, Excel, Numbers and Pages.
● It will save the table labels when you exit the program.
● User-friendly interface which is similar to iTunes.
● Standalone software with no spyware, 100% safe.
● Now Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 supported!
==== SPECIAL NOTE ====
There are 5 field column titles (First Name, Last Name, Home Email and Mobile) listed by default. If you wanna display more info, just right-click the field and choose the labels from 80+ fields (Company, Job Title, Nickname, Facebook etc.) as need.
==== FOLLOW US ====
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Enolsoft
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
1. Optimize the way of request data from Gmail.
2. Other minor optimizations and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A bit limited in capability
This app seems that it never quite got “finished”. It has some very nice capabilities, but needs many more, I really wanted to export ALL my Contacts to ‘some format’ whereby it could print it out with only selected information (I have Not found any other app to do this). In particular, it shows ONLY my Groups and gmail… I want ALL Contacts! This seems reasonable if I wanted to print a small “Booklet” with only name. email, and phone. I do not believe that this will do that without a lot of work on my actual Contacts ‘program’ so THIS app can gather all appropriate information.
I might be able to find a bit of use for it - but it is only a ‘baby step’ in dealing with Mac Contacts. Would have preferred if it were a “Try-and-Buy” even with a higher price. The version I bought, version 2.10 seems to have been ‘abandoned’ by its builder. I guess that I will spend an hour or so “Playing with it” - if I can’t get worthwhile result… it will go the way of the Dinosaur.
I will consider that my Contacts file was first created many OS X versions ago, and perhaps ‘changes’ from Apple on Contacts over the years COULD be a contributor to the results I am getting.
Very helpful app and manage my contact data very well !
I was hunting for long time and find the best one in the app store. I like its user-friendly interface design, and fully-featured functions, and I can manage and save my Contacts in the pretty flexible way, like load local PST, vCard files, support to export any format I need, etc. With such cheap price, I am able to get my Contacts question solved in this all-in-round tool.
I wanted the ability to view and manipulate my contacts exported from Outlook 2016 as an .olm file. This app was able to open the .olm file, but it only displayed the first and last name of each contact - no phone, email, or other information. It is possible that I did not know how to add these fields, but if there is a way to display it, it is not an intutive operation.
Parsing an .olm file to display contacts seems like a very easy operation - I do not understand why it would be so complicated to easily do this as the advertsing for this app would seem to imply.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.