Contacts Group Manager - GroupQ
By Ostrich Eggs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● GroupQ is the most up-to-date contacts group management application to manage your iPhone contacts
● It provides holistic GROUP management function to fill up the gap in existing iPhone contacts apps. It's easier and faster.
● All you have to do is to create Groups and simply check your contacts to register under each group.
● You can manage the undefined contacts & new ones under your preferred Groups easier & faster.
● check mark on/off = add/remove to/from the group.
● With GroupQ you can
1. Create and delete new contact groups.
2. Rename a group.
3. Add contacts into a group. (Just check contact name)
4. Search contacts with a part of name or phone number
5. See a contact's info
6. Launch the phone, email, message app in a contact info
7. Uncategorized contacts list : contacts are not in any group. (slashed zero icon tap) - easy to group a recently added contacts.
8. do well with 1,000 contacts.
9. send email to groups members at once.
● the Contacts from Exchange server CAN NOT be grouped into iPhone local group.
What's New in Version 15.0
- App Icon changed
Works Perfectly on iOS 8, But Not iOS 9
Before upgrading to iOS 9: The App worked like a charm.
After: I deleted 1 incorrectly-inputted contact and the selection of which contact-groups to show was replaced with everything. Now, the Phone App shows all contacts on start. Any corrections on groups to be shown are erased when Phone is re-started.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 26, 2015
- Version: 15.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: HYOUNGNAE OH
- © Ostrich Eggs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.