Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform how you manage your business and professional relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, attach important documents to your contacts, and much more.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will help keep you on top of everything. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• keep track of your relationships with customers, clients or professional acquaintances
• manage your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• share data and collaborate on your CRM with colleagues with Contacts Journal For Teams!
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• professionals like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• anyone who wants to improve upon their professional or personal relationships
You can import your contacts from the Contacts app, and the contacts data will automatically sync with the Contacts app
CREATE NEW CONTACTS
Use our powerful “Create Contacts” page to quickly and efficiently add new contacts, and setup various triggers, all on the same page. Create Private Contacts to keep information separate from your Contacts app.
LOGS, TODOS AND FILES
Keep track of important activities for each contact: keep notes for each meeting with Logs; create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos; attach images and documents with Files.
MAP YOUR CONTACTS
Your contacts’ addresses are automatically geo-coded and placed on the Map view. You can also color-code the pins for each contact.
Extend the app by defining and creating your own custom fields, and attaching custom data for each contact. For e.g. you can create fields like “Account Number” or “Account Status”.
Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
SEAMLESS, AUTOMATIC SYNCING
Enable the CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between the Contacts Journal app on iOS and Mac, using your iCloud account. Works great when offline as well!
GREAT FOR PRIVACY
No account signup needed! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
UNLIMITED PERSONAL PLAN:
• The app is initially limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, User Fields, etc. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Personal Plan
• The Unlimited Plan is a one-time purchase, and can be restored on other iOS devices.
• The Contacts Journal Mac app is sold separately
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
• Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
• Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
• Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal For Teams requires a monthly or annual subscription that is purchased through the app. Only the person creating a team needs to purchase a subscription; team participants can join a team for free.
Contacts Journal CRM subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015780571
Please send us your suggestions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
[NEW in 4.6.2]:
- New setting for the Default Tab to open for each contact. If you always want to open the Info tab when you select a contact, you can now do that!
- The 'New Contacts Detected' alert now has a "Quick Import" button, so you can import the new contacts with one button. This should enable you to seamlessly keep your contacts list in sync with the Contacts app.
- We made some other visual tweaks.
[NEW IN 4.6]:
- The "Create Contacts" page has been re-designed to be much more powerful and efficient!
When creating a new contact, you can now:
• fill in basic contacts information very quickly, with less taps than the standard "Create Contact" page
• assign a contact to Public or Private Groups
• setup custom User Fields data ... if you have Favorite fields, the default values are already filled in!
• create ToDos for important follow-ups
• use 'current location' to fill-in the address information automatically
This will make setting up new contacts a breeze, and should make you even more efficient while using Contacts Journal!
• You can now setup a default Alerts value for ToDos. To do this, go to the More -> Settings -> ToDo Settings page.
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store (or updating your existing review), and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent for business or personal use
UPDATE: This is still the best app of its kind available. I’ve been using it daily since 2009. Just a suggestion for a future update: Include the ability to crop a photo taken in the app and/or include a setting for document photos that will automatically crop.
Indispensable! I've been using the app daily since 2009. It keeps getting better with every update. Excellent communication from developer. I highly recommend this app and the developer.
It would be helpful for users to be able to add a file by taking a photo from within the app vs. having to add the photo from the camera roll. As it is now, going back and forth into camera roll to add multiple photos is time consuming and frustrating. An even better feature addition would be to also have editing capabilities such as cropping and photo enhancements. These options are available in other popular iPhone apps, so hopefully we will see this in the next update.
UPDATE: Wrote to the developer about taking in-app photos and within hours received a detailed response. I was happy to hear that there are plans to add this feature.
Best Sales App EVER!
Seriously, there is only one thing that could make this app any better for use in outside sales. The addition of a place to track orders/commission would be the only addition that I can possibly think of to make this app any better. I prefer to list each contact as the business name and put my contacts’ names in the business field and it works beautifully as the customer “folder” to track every phone call, email, and meeting. I love that if compose an email or text message within the app that it puts a copy of it in that folder’s log. AWESOME APP, WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
A great app that does what is says!
I’ve used Contacts Journal CRM for a number of years and still love it. I really like it’s balance of features and simplicity. Also, I can’t remember a time when it crashed or had an issue. The level of configuration and customization is spot on.
The ability to use variables like contact name in the email templates really helps to add functionality that is was above the precise tag for this software.
I hope they keep up the good work. My only advice would maybe a face lift, but only if it did not take away from the program’s simplicity.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- zaal LLC
- 60.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © zaal LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Personal Plan $24.99
- Unlimited Plan - Legacy User Free
- 1 User $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.