Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform how you manage your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, attach important documents to your contacts, and much more. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• keep track of your relationships with customers, clients or any professional acquaintances
• manage your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
• [NEW] collaborate on your CRM with colleagues with Contacts Journal For Teams!
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app, or create Private Contacts to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Keep notes for each meeting with Logs
• Create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos. You can even set alerts, set repeating ToDos, or add the appointment straight to the Calendar app
• Attach files to each contact
• Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or your Contact notes field
• Enable CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between your personal devices, using your iCloud account
• No account signup! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
UNLIMITED PERSONAL PLAN:
• The app is initially limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, User Fields, etc. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Personal Plan
• The Unlimited Plan is a one-time purchase, and can be restored on other iOS devices. The Mac app is sold separately
• If you have subscribed to the Contacts Journal Teams plan, or have joined an existing team, you do not need to purchase the Unlimited Plan separately
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
- Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
- Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
- Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal For Teams requires a monthly or annual subscription that is purchased through the app. Only the person creating a team needs to purchase a subscription; team participants can join a team for free.
Contacts Journal CRM subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015780571
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[NEW] Text Formatting Options
- you can now bold, italics or underline text in the notes field for a Log or Todo, to make your text stand out.
- you can also combine multiple formatting options on the same selected text
- works across both iOS and Mac app
[NEW] "Recently Added Contacts"
- new filter to see contacts that were imported or created recently, within the last 7 days
- contacts list sorted by added date, making it easier to highlight the most recent contacts
Please Note: make sure you have updated all your Contacts Journal apps (on iPhone, iPad or Mac) to the latest version if you want to use Text Formatting options. Using an older Contacts Journal version can cause data inconsistencies and/or crashes if you sync it with the latest version of Contacts Journal.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent for business or personal use
UPDATE: This is still the best app of its kind available. I’ve been using it daily since 2009. Just a suggestion for a future update: Include the ability to crop a photo taken in the app and/or include a setting for document photos that will automatically crop.
Indispensable! I've been using the app daily since 2009. It keeps getting better with every update. Excellent communication from developer. I highly recommend this app and the developer.
It would be helpful for users to be able to add a file by taking a photo from within the app vs. having to add the photo from the camera roll. As it is now, going back and forth into camera roll to add multiple photos is time consuming and frustrating. An even better feature addition would be to also have editing capabilities such as cropping and photo enhancements. These options are available in other popular iPhone apps, so hopefully we will see this in the next update.
UPDATE: Wrote to the developer about taking in-app photos and within hours received a detailed response. I was happy to hear that there are plans to add this feature.
Best Sales App EVER!
Seriously, there is only one thing that could make this app any better for use in outside sales. The addition of a place to track orders/commission would be the only addition that I can possibly think of to make this app any better. I prefer to list each contact as the business name and put my contacts’ names in the business field and it works beautifully as the customer “folder” to track every phone call, email, and meeting. I love that if compose an email or text message within the app that it puts a copy of it in that folder’s log. AWESOME APP, WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
A great app that does what is says!
I’ve used Contacts Journal CRM for a number of years and still love it. I really like it’s balance of features and simplicity. Also, I can’t remember a time when it crashed or had an issue. The level of configuration and customization is spot on.
The ability to use variables like contact name in the email templates really helps to add functionality that is was above the precise tag for this software.
I hope they keep up the good work. My only advice would maybe a face lift, but only if it did not take away from the program’s simplicity.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- zaal LLC
- 53.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © zaal LLC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Personal Plan $19.99
- Unlimited Plan - Legacy User Free
- 1 User $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.