Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
** Featured by Apple in "Best New Apps" on the Mac App Store **
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• store important contact data using customizable contact fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
• Create Email Templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag and drop documents into app
• Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
• Add ToDos with alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Create events in Calendar app for your ToDos
• Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud between Mac, iPhone and iPad apps
• DropBox sync also available
ACCOLADES FOR IOS APP:
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* App Store Reviews: read reviews for iPhone and iPad versions from satisfied customers!
• iPhone and iPad apps are sold separately
• We cannot access information about incoming emails
• Try out our Lite version of Contacts Journal Mac app to see if it fits your need; now available from our website www.contactsjournal.com
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
- Fixed issue with adding new contacts while "Sort Order" was Company Name
- Adding better progress indication when uploading/downloading data from CloudSync
Ratings and Reviews
An amazing tool…takes some getting used to
I looked for a tool that would help me manage the many relationships that I have proactively and seamlessly and chose this product after painstaking research. It took me some time to understand how powerful it is and how to use it. To my surprise, the more I learn about it, the better it meets my needs. Imagine that! It has taken me some time to trust the program to do what I wanted it to do and when I had questions or when something didn’t work as expected (technical or ‘operator error’), the support team resolved the problem for me in a very reasonable timeframe. As I continue to learn how to fully use the app as it was designed to be used, my effectiveness is going to increase dramatically. Highly recommend the app and highly recommend the commitment to fully understand what it can do for you.
Potential best in class hampered by continued sync/data loss
CJournal could be best in its small class, but design of the app to “import” contacts vs directly mirror specific groups of iOS/macOS Contacts is a critical design flaw that leaves multiple devices continually fighting over if and which device has the correct contacts. This remains an issue over multiple years/version of the product and results in significant duplication of contact records and data loss when one tries to de-dupe and consequently wipes out what is the only version of that duplicated contact on another device.
That said, CJournal has great potential to address the desync issue by simply offering to directly mirror Contact groups down the line. Features like custom fields allow it to function as a mini database and offer potential for more robust searching/cross-referencing than currently offered.
While other Mac CRM’s like Daylite offer more advanced email integration/tagging across devices, CJournal fits a critical niche in servicing small business, contractors, or anyone who wants to dip their toe in the CRM market without giving up the contacts lists they have already built up in their address book.
Now let’s just get that sync issue resolved once and for all and get this app its blue ribbon.
This program is amazing. I am in wholesale lumber trading, and it works excellent for this. I can easily keep track of my contacts, prospects, lumber mills, shippng agents. I love the feature that allows me to start a call on my macbook and complete it on my iPhone. This allows me to make the call and use my computer to make the log simultaniously. I am very pleased at their response time when I have asked questions about certain features.
Great CRM and totally convenient with the one time pricing. I would not have been so into this program if it costs nearly as much as the other CRM’s that are available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.