Contacts Journal CRM
By zaal LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
** Featured by Apple in "Best New Apps" on the Mac App Store **
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• store important contact data using customizable contact fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
• Create Email Templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag and drop documents into app
• Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
• Add ToDos with alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Create events in Calendar app for your ToDos
• Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud between Mac, iPhone and iPad apps
• DropBox sync also available
ACCOLADES FOR IOS APP:
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* App Store Reviews: read reviews for iPhone and iPad versions from satisfied customers!
• iPhone and iPad apps are sold separately
• We cannot access information about incoming calls or emails
• Try out our Lite version of Contacts Journal Mac app to see if it fits your need; now available from our website www.contactsjournal.com
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Compatible with High Sierra
- Fix for Dropbox sync issues
- Fix for "Import Contacts" issue
New in 1.3:
- When adding a Log or ToDo, date-picker is now graphical
- Added support for Touch Bar
- Now supports Dropbox v2 API
If you enjoy the free updates, please support the development of the app by leaving a review in the App Store, and recommend us to your friends and colleagues.
You can also email us at email@example.com with any questions and comments.
DO NOT BUY
I used the iphone application without any issues and enjoyed it very much. Then, I decided to purchase the mac application (for the insane price of $40). I wanted to have the same application on my computer and have information sync between my phone and mac. Soon as I downloaded the app and connected to iCloud via the application my ENTIRE database on my phone was deleted. Literally 2 years worth of data gone. Customer service gave me written directions which included about 20 steps which didn’t make sence for the average person. So, I decided to start over and just enter information from this point forward. The sync function decided to stop working about 2 weeks into using the app. Contacted customer service again and requested to speak over the phone for fear of losing my info again. They declined and told me they plan on releasing a ’new version’ in 3-4 months. Hey buddy, how about you stop charging $40 for a version you know clearly doesn’t work how it’s suppposed to! App deleted.
Problems with Synching
I have used Contacts Journal (CJ) for approximately four years. I love the format, layout, and features. It does exactly what I need it to do regarding managing my business contacts. However, initially I had indescribable frustration with frequent failures of the app to synch properly between devices using iCloud. In fact, my frustration was such that I almost quit using the app. Those problems disappeared when I started using Dropbox to synch between devices. For the past six months I have used Dropbox to synch and have had no problems.
So, I highly recommend the app IF you use Dropbox to synch between devices.
I will also say that the support staff of CJ is always quick to respond to issues…so, that is also a “plus” to using the app.
I’ve been using CRM for a couple of months, and it does everything it claims . . . and perhaps more. I have looked at several Contact Management apps, and this is the best I could find. Price is right; performance is excellent. I asked CRM Support a question, and received a response the same day.