Contacts Journal CRM - Business and Professional Relationships Manager for Customers, Clients and Sales (iPad edition)
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Automatic data backups
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud across iPhone, iPad and Mac!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Search for data from Spotlight search page
• Support for iPad Split-View multitasking (on supported devices)
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes article "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPhone and Mac version are sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.8.2
• [iOS9] External Keyboard Shortcuts
New keyboard shortcuts to help you navigation around Contacts Journal quickly
For the full list of shortcuts, see our help website: http://contactsjournal.uservoice.com
• And more
[FIXED] “Import from Dropbox” was showing message to install Dropbox app
[FIXED] Add Fields page would not load “Type” of field
[FIXED] Wasn’t promoting to import new contacts added in Contacts app
[FIXED] Occasional app crashes
[NEW] Force-press Shortcuts on app icon on iPhone6s and iPhone6s+
If you run into any issues, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
Missing important feature
I purchased this app last week and have given it quite a test drive in the past 5 days. I run a business with lot's of client communication that requires many back and forth emails and follow up. The feature of being able to write an email from the app and have it store and track that communication is great, but it's inability to process email threads or responses from client emails without having to do everything twice makes it useless for our busy business. If I were only working with a few clients at a time or had the time to reproduce all communications, this system would work fine, but it does not, so time to look for a more advanced program. If it had the ability to process email threads and responses, I would give it 5 stars.
UPDATE: As it turns out, the major issue I was having was an APPLE issue, not this app. The minor issues are just that, minor. Overall, as I'm using the app, it fits my needs more than any other, AND these guys were prompt and very helpful at addressing my concerns. Changing my rating to: Buy!
This app tries to do too much! It's obviously tapping into the IOS contact list (fine), but when I go to EDIT in the app, sometimes the "done" button is greyed out, and when trying to edit addresses in the app, my bluetooth keyboard simply does not work. Just feels like a "beta" all the way around. I hope this gets addressed. Really got it for the mapping feature but I'm afraid entering too much data and having it crash and burn. $20? Naaaa!!!
Exceptional For Work
I manage twenty four employees, and I have found this app to be an integral part of documenting their performance. Throughout the year, I document my communications under their contact information. It helps me to keep track of discussions, recognitions and counseling sessions.
If I could change one thing, it would be to modernize the look of the application. It works well, so I can't complain, but I wish it didn't look so bland with blocks. Amazing app!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 25, 2015
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.