** The #1 CRM app on the App Store **
Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful, easy-to-use tool that will transform how you manage your business and professional relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, attach important documents to your contacts, and much more.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will help keep you on top of everything. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• keep track of your relationships with customers, clients or professional acquaintances
• manage your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• share data and collaborate on your CRM with colleagues with Contacts Journal For Teams!
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• professionals like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• anyone who wants to improve upon their professional or personal relationships
You can import your contacts from the Contacts app, and the contacts data will automatically sync with the Contacts app
CREATE NEW CONTACTS
Use our powerful “Create Contacts” page to quickly and efficiently add new contacts, and setup various triggers, all on the same page. Create Private Contacts to keep information separate from your Contacts app.
LOGS, TODOS AND FILES
Keep track of important activities for each contact: keep notes for each meeting with Logs; create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos; attach images and documents with Files.
MAP YOUR CONTACTS
Your contacts’ addresses are automatically geo-coded and placed on the Map view. You can also color-code the pins for each contact.
Extend the app by defining and creating your own custom fields, and attaching custom data for each contact. For e.g. you can create fields like “Account Number” or “Account Status”.
Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
SEAMLESS, AUTOMATIC SYNCING
Enable the CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between the Contacts Journal app on iOS and Mac, using your iCloud account. Works great when offline as well!
GREAT FOR PRIVACY
No account signup needed! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
UNLIMITED PERSONAL PLAN:
• The app is initially limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, User Fields, etc. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Personal Plan
• The Unlimited Plan is a one-time purchase, and can be restored on other iOS devices.
• The Contacts Journal Mac app is sold separately
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
• Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
• Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
• Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal For Teams requires a monthly or annual subscription that is purchased through the app. Only the person creating a team needs to purchase a subscription; team participants can join a team for free.
Contacts Journal CRM subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015780571
Please send us your suggestions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
[NEW in 4.6.12]:
- Bug fixes and visual improvements
- iOS10 is no longer supported. Please update to iOS11 or iOS12 to receive further updates to Contacts Journal.
[NEW in 4.6]:
- New setting for the Default Tab to open for each contact. If you always want to open the Info tab when you select a contact, you can now do that!
- The 'New Contacts Detected' alert now has a "Quick Import" button, so you can import the new contacts with one button.
- The "Create Contacts" page has been re-designed to be much more powerful and efficient! When creating a new contact, you can now:
• fill in basic contacts information very quickly, with less taps than the standard "Create Contact" page
• assign a contact to Public or Private Groups
• setup custom User Fields data ... if you have Favorite fields, the default values are already filled in!
• create ToDos for important follow-ups
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store (or updating your existing review), and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App for Small Businesses
This app is amazing. I own an small event planning and design company and use Contacts Journal CRM as my go to app for CRM. This app keeps me organized. I use the app to record client touch points, to record time, and to keep track of correspondence sent to and received from clients. The ability to set up email templates helps me to have seamless integration between my business email accounts (Goggle Business) and this app. Most importantly, I don't just look on top of my game when interacting with clients, I actually am able to perform more efficiently and effectively as a small business over since I integrated the various tools provided by Contacts Journal CRM into my workflow. In fact, I Love the app so much, I purchased versions for my Macbbok, iPad and iPhone. The developers are very responsive and provide timely feedback and instructuins to help users maximize the full functionality of the app. #WorthTheInvestmet.
I’ve tried several personal and business CRM apps and this one is the most simple to use. I really like the export feature so I can see all my logs for each person on one sheet. The map tab is really cool to see where contacts are, really nice when traveling and realizing there’s someone nearby you can meet for a quick meeting or meal. Also like that it syncs across my Mac, iPad and iPhone.
My biggest problem is...It’s so ugly! You’re unable to change font color, sizes, type face, etc. From what I’ve read in the reviews, the app has looked the same for years. Exporting creates a PDF that I think is Times New Roman. Bleh!
The most annoying part is the profile fields on the Mac version only shows one line so if I type something long, I can only view it on my iPhone.
I also stopped using the To Do list because when I linked it to my calendar, the only option for time is a start and end date, no all day feature. Now I use Fantastical for tasks.
The app also duplicates my contacts. Some kind of glitch from the Apple Contacts. Apparently, Apple combines Google and iCloud profiles for convenience. But this app creates two profiles. So I had to go through and unlink Google, delete the profile in Contacts, then go back and delete the duplicate from the app.
Overall, good app that I’ll use until I find something better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. FYI, we updated the Mac app a few days ago to support editing and displaying Fields data over multiple lines, so that should resolve your highest-priority feedback. We'll also be working on a visual refresh this year. Also, if you need help with duplicates, let us know over email, through the "Report a Problem" option. Hope this helps, and maybe you can update your review and rating!
Oh My Gosh!! The New 2019 Update!!!
Fantastic Upgrade! Lots more flexibility, lots more color, and it crosses over to my iPad and Mac, effortlessly! Thank you for listening, and constantly improving this app. I’ve used for many years. Make sure you sign up for the unlimited version! You WILL use this app, as information flows seamlessly from and to Apple’s Contact List. Great use of color now, in tabs and pins. Would be nice to allow us to name what the pins color represents, like a key chart. Overall, one of the most used apps in my devices! And the New Quick Add secondary app also works seamlessly, to either add a customer or prospect quickly, or to look up one fast!! Thank you for sticking with this - It has become my life-blood for my sales business!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- zaal LLC
- 38.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © zaal LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Personal Plan $24.99
- Unlimited Plan - Legacy User Free
- 1 User $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.