Contacts Journal CRM - Business and Professional Relationships Manager for Customers, Clients and Sales
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents to Contacts; over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud across iPhone, iPad and Mac!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Search for data from Spotlight search page
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPad and Mac versions are sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.8.2
• [iOS9] External Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts to help you navigation around Contacts Journal quickly
For the full list of shortcuts, see our help page
• [iOS9] Force-press Shortcuts on app icon
Force-press on app icon to see shortcuts to quickly search contacts, add a new Log or ToDo (works on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s+)
• And more
[FIXED] “Import from Dropbox” was showing message to install Dropbox app
[FIXED] Add Fields page would not load “Type” of field
[FIXED] Wasn’t promoting to import new contacts added in Contacts app
[FIXED] Occasional app crashes
If you run into any issues, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
Great CRM tool for Sales or Personal
Still a 5-star app. My go-to since 2012. I tell everyone I work with to get this app.
I would love the map to offer a filter of only contacts with to-dos, but active contacts is close.
This continues to be my go-to app for every note I need in my sales job. I have over 1500 contacts, and this really keeps me organized. Love the Dropbox backup. iCloud is good too.
I had been putting off spending the $ for this app, but finally broke down, and I'm so glad I got it! Contacts were easy to import, and I have just the ones I want. The journal will make my weekly reports tremendously easier. The calendar syncs beautifully with the phone. AND - So great that it's a one-time cost - no monthlies, no upgrade! And no other database required.
UPDATED: Keeps getting better! Apple Watch support! Big thank you to the devs! I purchased this app three years ago and it's constantly getting better thought. Custom fields, iCloud support and Touch ID support on iOS 9! The best CRM app on the store by far and the developer keeps updating regularly!
The app does a great job in integrating with the iPhone's address book - you can just choose a contact from the address book and start adding notes for that contact. It took me only a couple of taps to make a note of a restraunts one of my big customers mentioned he liked (i try to keep track of the likes / dislikes of my customers - very important when you are in sales).
5 stars from me - well worth the money!
Great CRM for the price
CJournal is very useful to keep track of clients for my business. The geographic data is interesting to view if addresses are known, and having something on my phone, separate from the rest of my phone for work is very convenient and relaxing. One thing that bothers me is when I try to perform a todo task, the contact info is not available right there for me to view, I can only see who the client is, then I have to go searching through to get the info I need to perform that task. Otherwise, this app has been very useful and keeps me more productive and connected to clients. For a one time cost, while most CRM programs require subscriptions, you really can't go wrong.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 25, 2015
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.