Contacts Journal CRM - Professional Relationships Manager for Customers, Clients and Sales
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents to Contacts; over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above)
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPad Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.7
* Support for Apple Watch! Quickly access your nearby contacts, your latest Logs and upcoming ToDos on your wrist
* Improved support for 24-hour date format throughout the app
* Map view should load faster
* Map view will not snap to 'current location' repeatedly
* Other bug fixes and stability improvements
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
As always, feel free to email us your questions or report issues with the app at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.