Contacts Journal CRM - Professional Relationships Manager for Customers, Clients and Sales
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents to Contacts; over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above)
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPad Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.6.1
New in 3.6.1:
- Bug fixes for group editing, sending SMS and more
- Improved loading of Map view
New in 3.6:
• Full Compatibility with iOS8
• Full resolution support for iPhone6, iPhone6+
• Import Files from iCloud Drive (iOS8)
• Unlock with TouchID (iOS8, supported devices)
• Requires TouchID-enabled devices
• Contacts Journal for Mac (coming soon)
Important Note for iCloud users: if you sync Contacts Journal with iCloud, please backup your data before updating the app. You can create a backup from More -> Manage Data -> Backup iCloud Data.
Please support the development of the Contacts Journal app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app. You can also update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously.
As always, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any issues, or want to offer suggestions on how to improve the app.
For sales and follow up, this app is a rainmaker. I rarely write reviews, but this one totally has my vote! Before continuing, you should know that I run a small business running leadership treks by bicycle all over the world. This requires solid relationship building and customer care.
First let me note some highlights. It automatically syncs with Contacts on my iPhone. No matter which one you update, the other automatically updates too. Plus you can track emails, text messages and phone calls made to contacts--all in one central place. The log feature is super handy, both for individual customers and to track the entire day's communication. Another excellent feature is the To-do list. Scheduling follow ups is a snap, and keeps me on task. I love this app!
Alas, it's not yet perfect. While it can track what you send out it can't automatically track what comes in. Ideally it would track customers' responses, either by tagging or moving, but it can't. The developers informed me that's a constraint on Apple's end. Plus it has a minor glitch when writing that won't let you scroll down far enough. However, the developers have already noted it and assured me they'll rectify it in the next update. Moreover it can't make chocolate. What's up with that, right?
Overall I'm thrilled with this app. WELL WORTH the money and more! If they could interface with Infusionsoft it would be a dream come true.
Must have for outside sales
I don't usually take the time to do reviews. But this is a great must have app for any sales person. It has really kept me organized and allows me to make quick notes on the go. I before would write down notes and books and on pieces of paper and always lose information and business cards. I use this in conjunction with the BCR card holder app. I only wish you could make a subgroup within a larger group. If you don't have a CRM management tool from your company I would recommend the $10 investment in this app. Nothing better than walking into an account and having access to all your client information at your fingertips. I like to make personal notes on people and they think I have a great memory.
UPDATED: Keeps getting better! Custom fields, iCloud support and Touch ID support on iOS 8! The best CRM app on the store by far and the developer keeps updating regularly!
The app does a great job in integrating with the iPhone's address book - you can just choose a contact from the address book and start adding notes for that contact. It took me only a couple of taps to make a note of a restraunts one of my big customers mentioned he liked (i try to keep track of the likes / dislikes of my customers - very important when you are in sales).
5 stars from me - well worth the money!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.