Contacts Journal CRM - Professional Relationships Manager for Customers, Clients and Sales
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents to Contacts; over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above)
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPad Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.8.1
Important bug fixes to resolve some crashing issues
What's New in v3.8:
• [iOS9] Spotlight Search
• [iOS9] SplitView Multitasking (for iPad)
• Automatic Data Backups
• And much more
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. You can also update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
Executive and Leadership Coach
I've used this app for a while. It works well. There are always tweaks I would make, but it works great and is getting better all the time. My biggest kudos go to the support team. During a recent IOS upgrade, l lost everything. The support team stuck with me for several days until we found a solution that worked. Everything is restored now. I really appreciate the support this team provided. Now I know if I should encounter another problem, they are there for me.
Mostly loving this ap. Had a problem trying to edit auto added names but now that I know I can only edit contacts manually added I'm ok with it. If I were to tweak something it would be to send a group email. Or to more easily link a group to constant contact or mailchimp.
Excellent for record keeping
Great for integrating all types of records under one contact. Recent update improved a great deal by allowing searches through all the different fields in one location.
Would be much better if it would integrate and download emails.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.