Contacts Journal CRM - Professional Relationships Manager for Customers, Clients and Sales (iPad edition)
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Backup data using DropBox, email or WiFi
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad app
• Features automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above)
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes article "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPhone Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.6.1
New in 3.6.1:
- Bug fixes for group editing, sending SMS and more
- Improved loading of Map view
New in 3.6:
• Full Compatibility with iOS8
• Full resolution support for iPhone6, iPhone6+
• Import Files from iCloud Drive (iOS8)
• Unlock with TouchID (iOS8, supported devices)
• Requires TouchID-enabled devices
Important Note for iCloud users: if you sync Contacts Journal with iCloud, please backup your data before updating the app. You can create a backup from More -> Manage Data -> Backup iCloud Data.
- Contacts Journal for Mac (coming soon)
We’re excited to announce that Contacts Journal for Mac is coming soon. Email us to signup for our mailing list
As always, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any issues, or want to offer suggestions on how to improve the app.
Please support the development of the Contacts Journal app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app. You can also update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously.
Huge Portfolio covering several states
I have a very large portfolio that extends over several states. this app is very handy to keep track of all your people not only when you are out in the field but when you are servicing new accounts. you can upload any doc to the file, and a log keeps track of every conversation. also, there is a good feature that saves every email you send from the app to the contact. I have been using this app for about 8 months and have been very happy. One more thing, when you are in the field you can look at the map tab and it will pull up contact you have entered. then you can just hit the pin and you can get directions to the contact. this is a great app. the only obstacle i have run into is searching for contacts without the map. if you are looking for a contact in a specific area. you cant just enter in 'Great Falls' and find your contact, you must go to the map and have it load. for me, with so many contacts it takes a minute to load. but otherwise, very happy with this app.
Fantastic iCloud Meta-CRM. Email Integration Needed
Fantastic CRM-like utility that adds an additional meta-layer of customer mapping, notes, tasks, meetings, etc on top of your existing iCloud contact data. Use this to track conversations, follow-ups, and email communications with dozens of clients across multiple state territory. Love the integration with existing iCloud data, something few other CRMs allow, since they frequently try to tie you into proprietary cloud databases.
One thing I would love to see is integration with existing emails like many other CRMs do, allowing sent/received emails to be tagged back to existing contacts. This is critical to allowing update to communications in the very medium where most modern communications happen. In comparing this to similar product DayLite for Mac/iOS, this is the one major thing DayLite does better.
Developer responsive and promises a Mac version of CJ soon, so hopefully that means some form of plugin or integration with OS X's Mail application as well.
Used to work great
Support always gets back to you ASAP although not able to fix issue. Currently use iPad 2 32gb with latest updates. The app used to function reasonably well however in the last few months it has become useless. I did buy the 9.99. The issue all revolves around number of contacts and mapping. I can use the App until I map (attempt to map) the contacts. It then just freezes and won't do anything. Period. Developer suggested to try and map in "Smaller groups". No good. Just will not work correctly on iPad. I have about 700 contacts. When it did map before - it was very slow "dropping pins" every time you opened app. I now use Sales Navigator to Map and it builds the Map very fast. I however like this app much better and found it the best out there for the money- until it quit working.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.