Contacts Journal CRM - Professional Relationships Manager for Customers, Clients and Sales (iPad edition)
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Backup data using DropBox, email or WiFi
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad app
• Features automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above)
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes article "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPhone Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.7
* Support for Apple Watch (for iPhone version)! Quickly access your nearby contacts, your latest Logs and upcoming ToDos on your wrist
* Improved support for 24-hour date format throughout the app
* Map view should load faster
* Map view will not snap to 'current location' repeatedly
* Other bug fixes and stability improvements
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
As always, feel free to email us your questions or report issues with the app at email@example.com
A few nice features but all are rendered useless by the inflexibility in the scheduling part. If you are working a fixed route you need to be able to set the dates for your follow ups and set up a rotation. This can't be done reliably with this app. Calls can be set to recur daily, weekly, biweekly, or monthly but no calls every 3 weeks and monthly is not based on 4 weeks so your stops randomly end up on different days or even weekends.
[User Edit]- I have tried several different apps for contact management and none really have all of the bases covered. I expect that is due to the variety of sales procedures but something about paying that much again brings out my "inner Internet troll". Anyway, I have been using the app for a bit now and it still has the same limitations as far as scheduling but as far as the other features is the best I have found so far. It has crashed a few times but I have never lost any data and closing the app and reopening clears it. Emails, data, and to-dos can all be applied to an individual account and it does make things a little easier overall. I still can't call it an absolute "must-have" or go 5-star because the scheduling thing really limits its capabilities but having explored the other features I can say that I have gone from feeling ripped off to a 4-star. One update away from ideal.
I absolutely LOVE this app and all that it does. The BIG PROBLEM, however, is this: the synching is very, very problematic. I have a MacBook, iPhone, and iPad that all have the CJ app (latest version). I have followed all instructions meticulously (i.e. about not editing data when the app is running on more than one device simultaneously). I have followed all instructions from the Support Team. But the app simply will not synch correctly via iCloud. I have had to back up the data, dump the iCloud data, and start all over on all three devices at least five or six times over the past few weeks in order to keep the devices synched with each other. This problem causes me to down-rate the app to only “OK”. If it were not for the synching issues, I would enthusiastically rate it “GREAT”.
Great for sales!
Great features for road warriors, especially the mapping feature is super useful. Been using this for a couple of years; can’t live or work without it. Keeps getting updated all the time. Mac version was added recently. Couldn’t be happier
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.