Contacts Journal CRM - Professional Relationship Manager for Contacts, Customers and Clients (iPad)
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go!
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Backup data using DropBox, email or WiFi
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad app
• Features automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above)
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes article "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPhone Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Bug fixes related to Dropbox sync, iCloud migration, loading contacts on the map view, accessibility, and much more.
If you enjoy using Contacts Journal, please do leave a review in the App Store, or update your existing review if you left one previously. Each review helps support the continuing development of the app.
If you had any problems with the previous update, or have any other questions or suggestions, please do email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help.
Fantastic Document and Note Storage App
The app is a fantastic app for storing your notes, emails, documents, meeting agenda etc. within one app.
It is easy to use, straight forward, and works both with Dropbox and the cloud. You can also sync your items with both iPad and iPhone. I wish there was a Mac application.
The Dropbox sync seems to work faster and better overall than the cloud sync feature, although the cloud syncs automatically.
The app could use the ability to create separate File Folders with the File storage area of the app.
I hope the developer will provide a Mac application that will also sync.
Overall, it is a great app for Business, Lawyers, Doctors, and anyone who has to keep a lot of data and notes that can be attached to their contacts.
I absolutely LOVE this app! I have been searching for what seems like FOREVER to find an app that does what this one does. It is perfect for keeping track of what has taken place with each of my clients. It also allows me to keep pertinent information all together in one place. Now, as long as I have my iPad with me, I know I have all the information I need to contact my clients when I'm on the go.
The only features missing that I wish would be added are the ability to set automatic follow-up appointments, rather than having to manually input follow-ups, and the ability to edit all information without having to keep a duplicate record in the iPad Contacts app. I prefer to keep my client and personal contacts separate, which I am unable to do if I want to edit certain information.
Easy, Efficient, Great Customer Service
I am currently using this app to manage my sales leads. This integrates very well with the icalendar so I am able to push off reminders from my phone and have it update within this app without losing data or reminders.
The customer service is prompt, clear, friendly, and useful. I have needed it twice, both times I was given a resolution within the same day.
I have put off this review until I was sure I could recommend this app whole-heartedly. Whatever sales job you have, if you are managing your own pipeline, this app is an easy way to do your work on your own terms.
The only thing I would like to see is an integration or view of the contact information carried over into the "to-do" setting.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.