Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform how you manage your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Contacts Journal is now a free app, with limits on data entry, that works on both iPhone and iPad, with an option to unlock an Unlimited Plan from within the app. The iPad-only version, and the Lite version, have been discontinued. For information about limits, see our note at the end.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• keep track of your relationships with customers, clients or any professional acquaintances
• manage your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
• setup email templates with merge tags to send personalized emails quickly
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Enable CloudSync sync option for automatic, seamless syncing using your iCloud account, across iPhone, iPad and Mac!
• No account signup! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app, or create Private Contacts to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Documents to Contacts; over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works great offline!
• Use DropBox sync to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Support for iPad Split-View multitasking (on supported devices)
• Drag-and-Drop files, documents and pictures from other apps (iOS-11 only)
• Drag-and-Drop emails from Mail.app, and URLs from Safari, and save them in Contacts Journal as ‘links’ (iOS-11 only)
• Drag text from other apps like Safari and Mail, and drop into a contact’s Logs or ToDos section to quickly create new notes
• Drag out files from the Files tab into other apps that support iOS11 Drag-and-Drop
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• The app is limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, User Fields, and Contacts that you create in the app. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Plan from within the app
• Mac version is sold separately
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent for business or personal use
UPDATE: This is still the best app of its kind available. I’ve been using it daily since 2009. Just a suggestion for a future update: Include the ability to crop a photo taken in the app and/or include a setting for document photos that will automatically crop.
Indispensable! I've been using the app daily since 2009. It keeps getting better with every update. Excellent communication from developer. I highly recommend this app and the developer.
It would be helpful for users to be able to add a file by taking a photo from within the app vs. having to add the photo from the camera roll. As it is now, going back and forth into camera roll to add multiple photos is time consuming and frustrating. An even better feature addition would be to also have editing capabilities such as cropping and photo enhancements. These options are available in other popular iPhone apps, so hopefully we will see this in the next update.
UPDATE: Wrote to the developer about taking in-app photos and within hours received a detailed response. I was happy to hear that there are plans to add this feature.
Best Sales App EVER!
Seriously, there is only one thing that could make this app any better for use in outside sales. The addition of a place to track orders/commission would be the only addition that I can possibly think of to make this app any better. I prefer to list each contact as the business name and put my contacts’ names in the business field and it works beautifully as the customer “folder” to track every phone call, email, and meeting. I love that if compose an email or text message within the app that it puts a copy of it in that folder’s log. AWESOME APP, WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
Good so far - Personal Use
Unlike most people, I use this app for personal use. I’ve wanted a way to be able to keep track of friend’s lives more easily, follow up with them and remember what we talked about (yes, this is part of being a good friend, but let’s face it, it’s difficult to do this when you have a wide circle). It’s important to me that people feel acknowledge and remembered and this app helps me do that. I really like this app so far, though I’ve just started using it. I will update more as I continue to use it but so far it’s going to be perfect for what I want to do.
- zaal LLC
- 52.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © zaal LLC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Plan $24.99
- Unlimited Plan - Legacy User Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.