***** Special Sale for a Limited Time!! Reg Price: $19.99 *****
"You Have a Clean Address Book with Contacts Manager" - techulator.com
Contacts Manager is a professional app to manage your Contacts database, including export contacts, delete duplicates in Address Book, as well as analyzes, report and fix numbers of problems with Address Book, such as repeating fields, invalid characters and poorly formatted contacts names.
Keep complete control over your contacts information, as contacts is one of the most important for your personal social network. Contacts Manager lets you backup all of the contacts, edit the contacts fields, also can help you find and fix all the issues your Address Book presented.
● Export and backup contacts from your Address Book.
● Support export the whole Address Book or the selected contacts.
● Support totally 8 output formats and they are CSV, vCard, TXT, Docx, HTML, Excel, Numbers and Pages.
● Delete the duplicate contacts or invalid contacts.
● You can edit the contacts fields, such as contact name, email address, phone number.
● Support add properties to contacts, including contact address, email address, phone number, etc.
● Anything entered or added into Contact Manager will also sync in Address book.
● Scans your Address Book contacts for various types of problems including: duplicate contacts; duplicate contact properties such as postal address, email, and phone number; badly formatted names; invalid or unusual characters.
● List possible solutions for you to review, fix or remove.
● Automatic sync with Address Book.
● Yes, it works with OS X Yosemite(10.10)!
Get Contacts Mnager to help you quickly find and remove the duplicated contacts in Address Book, or edit and fix the contacts in order.
==== FOLLOW US ====
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Enolsoft
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
1. OS X Yosemite(10.10) Supported!
2. Fixed the bug that can't open help document.
3. Other minor optimizations and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great simple little app that does what it says. Most poor reviews here are because the users didn’t know how to use it.
I was frustrated also at first because I couldn’t find any instructions, but then looked at the screen shots on the app store purchase which explains everything. First back-up your contacts within the Contacts App (File>Export>Contacts Archive). Then, launch Contact Manager. In the spreadsheet view choose Contact Manager>Preferences and uncheck everything except “Duplicate Contacts” Press the “Scan Button”. Here let the program fix each contact automatically with a couple of options (“Fix Button”), or go to the contact to edit it yourself with the “Open in Contacts Button". Once you’re happy with that hit the “Back Button” and then “Preferences” to choose a different criteria and “Scan” for other things to fix.
I suggest doing it in the stepwise fashion. I took 1500 contacts down below 900 merging multiple contacts by name and them email, deleted repeated address fields etc. Some of the criteria doesn’t make sense so don’t scan for those things.
Potential, Wait for Updates
Not like a spreadsheet where you can make edits across a row. Refreshes after each change before going to next cell. PLEASE CHANGE THIS!
Can’t sort by any column heading. A MUST CHANGE PLEASE! I wanted to sort by Company Name so I could change the address for a group of people who work for the same firm and moved.
Can’t choose more than one heading to add at a time across the top. i.e. Address, City, State, Zip you have to scroll for again.
Does not except a Company Name without a Person. i.e. School address and phone, without contact name
*BEWARE*: When you scan, then choose your solution, which is “Edit” or “Delete," it is the same for everyone in the list, not just the one contact. I have not tried, but I think it may do it for all at one time. Careful not to delete all your contacts by accident. If I figure it out I will update Review.
Lots of potential. Still will take a long time to to make the changes/updates one item at a time.
This cute app is very powerful because it can help me to manage my contacts database, including export contacts, delete duplicates in Address Book, as well as analyzes, report and fix numbers of problems with Address book, such as repeating fields, invalid characters and poorly formatted contacts names. But there is a small flaw, it does not flag duplicate contacts. So I hope the developer will update this feature next time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.