Contacts Sync For Google Gmail
By Playa Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
••• SYNCS GROUPS!
••• SYNCS AUTOMATICALLY!
••• #1 IN SALES & REVIEWS FOR 2+ YEARS!
"Contacts Sync for Google Gmail" allows you to quickly & easily sync your Gmail & Mac contacts so you can have access to your contacts wherever you go. This app stands out from the competition with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that allows you to merge changes you've made to your Gmail & Mac contacts. This is the #1 app for syncing Gmail contacts with the Mac both in terms of reviews & sales.
Also of significance, this app syncs contact groups with Google. For instance, you may have your Gmail contacts organized into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your Mac groups will match your Gmail groups.
With the customizability that this app provides, it can be used in a number of creative ways. For example, you can backup your Mac contacts to Gmail, you can sync iCloud contacts with Gmail, or you can perform syncs in one direction only (such as Gmail to Mac).
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> Mac, Mac contacts -> Gmail, & manual sync
• Choose a 2-way sync to combine changes you’ve made to both your Mac & Gmail contacts
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching Gmail & Mac contacts will be combined with each other
CONFIRM BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Syncs groups in both directions including “My Contacts”
• Optionally select to sync specific groups only
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
• Choose which Mac contact account you want to sync specifically whether it's an iCloud account or just a “On My Mac” address book
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7
• Prevents duplicates by automatically matching your Gmail & Mac contacts when syncing
• Warns you of potential duplicates in Gmail before they’re synced to your Mac
• Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or later including Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9)
• English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, & Chinese
• In the case that you need support, our friendly American customer support team usually answers emails within 4 hours
RECENT REVIEWS (US App Store):
• After using this I will say "This is the BEST APP for contact syncing" and is a "MUST HAVE APP". Thanks for the time and work put into this fine app. I feel my money was well spent. THANKS! Great Work!
• Works exactly as advertised. My iCloud contacts are now perfectly in sync with Gmail. Support is fantastic, as well. Highly recommended.
• Awesome app. I was looking for this for years until I stumbled on it. Couldn't be better...
• Downloaded, installed, entered my GMail name/password. It sync'd 755 contacts in 30 seconds! Thanks!
• "Thank you! You have saved the day - seriously..."
• "From purchase to syncing over 1401 contacts took less than 2 minutes...Don't waste your time looking for another solution"
• "True time saver!!! This app synced my contacts in 30 seconds. Best $5 I have spent so far!!"
What's New in Version 4.1.6
* Removed unnecessary alerts during auto syncs
Best contact syncing I’ve found for OS X
Does a better job than any contact syncing I’ve seen on a Mac - and I’ve been searching for a long while. It has been well supported for a few years now and and fixes and improvements are released steadily. Do note that there are problems within Apple’s Address Book/Contacts app that this tool cannot fix, but at least the act of synchronization is no longer the weak link in the chain.
Very simple syncing solution
While I mostly stick to the Apple ecosystem, there are some things that I do use Google for (mail and voicemail, specifically). I wanted an easy way to sync up with Google so that all of my contacts were there. This app was the best option for me, and it is amazingly easy to use.
Developer keeps it updated and is very responsive
It was working great and had a hiccup. I emailed the developer and has a response that solved the issue within the hour. That’s the kind of support that earns customer loyalty and great reviews. Since the program does exactly what it’s supposed to do, it all good.