Contacts Sync for Google Gmail with Auto Sync
By Playa Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• SYNCS GROUPS!
••• SYNCS AUTOMATICALLY!
••• COMPATIBLE WITH GOOGLE APPS!
••• #1 IN SALES & REVIEWS FOR 4+ YEARS!
"Contacts Sync for Google Gmail" allows you to quickly & easily sync your Gmail & iPhone contacts so you can have access to your contacts wherever you go. This app stands out from the competition with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that allows you to merge changes you've made to your Gmail & iPhone contacts. This is the #1 app for syncing Gmail contacts with the iPhone/iPad/iPod both in terms of reviews & sales.
Also of significance, this app syncs contact groups with Google. For instance, you may have your Gmail contacts organized into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your iPhone groups will match your Gmail groups.
With the customizability that this app provides, it can be used in a number of creative ways. For example, you can backup your iPhone contacts to Gmail, you can sync iCloud or Exchange contacts with Gmail, or you can perform syncs in one direction only (such as Gmail to iPhone).
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> iPhone, iPhone contacts -> Gmail, manual sync, & Facebook contacts -> Gmail
• Choose a 2-way sync to combine changes you’ve made to both your iPhone & Gmail contacts
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching Gmail & iPhone contacts will be combined with each other
CONFIRM BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Monitor the results of the current sync, and review the results of the last 100 synchronizations
• Syncs groups in both directions including “My Contacts”
• Optionally select to sync specific groups only
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
• Choose which iPhone contact account you want to sync specifically whether it's an iCloud account, an Exchange account, or just a local iPhone address book
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7 (requires iOS7 or later & in-app purchase)
• Prevents duplicates by automatically matching your Gmail & iPhone contacts when syncing
• Warns you of potential duplicates in Gmail before they’re synced to your iPhone
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS6, iOS7, iOS8, iCloud, Google Apps, & Exchange Server
• English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, & Chinese
• In the case that you need support, our friendly American customer support team usually answers emails within 4 hours
RECENT REVIEWS (US App Store):
• "Absolutely ESSENTIAL app! Gives you just the right options, with clear instructions, and executes fast & flawlessly. Absolutely get this!"
• "Tried another app that claims it does same thing only to be disappointed. Downloaded this app & it worked 1st time!"
• "Keeping both Google contacts and iPhone contacts updated has never been this easy. You can make changes on either side and then sync both by simply clicking the 2-way sync button. Great job!"
• “This app is one of the best ones you will never find in the marketplace. It is fast, reliable, and fixes your entire contact list across many mediums. MUST GET!”
What's New in Version 6.2.2
* Added some polish and fixed some issues with the previous update
* Improved German and Chinese localizations
Perfect for backing up contacts
Just like any other piece of information, you don't want to lose your contacts. Starting from scratch from there could be detrimental, especially for a business. Instead of just having my phone have my contacts, it may sense to have them backed up to a separate account as well. This app made that transition much easier, as that integration seamlessly syncs my contacts between both accounts, which is very handy (especially for email on another device other than my phone).
This app has worked great for me since I first got my iPhone. The only feature I'd like to have is, when it warns me some contacts will be deleted, it would be nice to have the option to review them, to step through them one at a time to see details, or at least be told where contacts are being deleted from (Google or iPhone) and why (duplicate? Deleted from other database? Something else?) instead of only having the choice of proceeding with all or canceling all. Otherwise perfect. Thanks for a helpful app.
Satisfied so far. App will only sync 40 contacts for free. Then it's $2.99 to access unlimited sync. Another $0.99 to get auto sync. Downside of auto sync is that you have to leave the app running. If you close, auto sync will only happen next time you open the app -- in which case I might just do a manual sync anyway. So auto sync is only useful if you don't mind leaving the app on forever... Otherwise it's good and does the job.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 6.2.2
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Playa Apps
- © Copyright 2015 - Playa Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Syncs$2.99
- Automatic Contact Syncing$0.99
- Make Larger Contribution$4.99
- Make Contribution$2.99