••• SYNCS IPHONE WITH GOOGLE!
••• SYNCS GROUPS!
••• #1 IN DOWNLOADS & REVIEWS FOR 7+ YEARS!
With ”Contacts Sync for Google Gmail,” you can quickly & easily sync your Gmail & iPhone contacts, giving you access to your contacts from anywhere. This app distinguishes itself with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that merges changes made to both your Gmail & iPhone contacts. This is the #1 app for syncing Google and iPhone contacts both in terms of downloads & reviews.
Also of significance, this app syncs contact groups with Google. For instance, you may have organized your Gmail contacts into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your iPhone groups will match your Gmail groups.
With many customization options, this app can be used in a number of ways. Of course, the app can be used to make your iPhone and Google contacts match each other, which also has the side effect of creating a backup. You can perform syncs in any direction including 1-way syncs and 2-way syncs. Also, you can sync any one of your contact accounts with Google, including your corporate Exchange contacts, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook.com, or any CardDAV account.
• Choose which iPhone contact account you want to sync with Google whether it's an ordinary iPhone address book, iCloud, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, Facebook, or any CardDAV account
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> iPhone, iPhone contacts -> Gmail, & Manual Sync
• Choose a 2-way sync to combine changes you’ve made to Gmail & iPhone
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• Choose a manual sync to sync selected contacts only
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching Gmail & iPhone contacts will be merged
CONFIRM CHANGES BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Easily override the suggested changes
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7
APPLY FILTERS INCLUDING GROUP FILTER:
• Sync specific contacts only by using filters
• Apply the group filter to sync contacts that belong to the specified groups only
• Apply the new contact filter to ignore contacts without an email address or phone number
• Various other filters available
AUTO ADD TO GROUP:
• Optionally add contacts to a specified group such as “Modified by Contacts Sync”
• Combines Google & iPhone contacts without creating duplicates
• Eliminate duplicates at Gmail.com and sync to remove from iPhone
• Contacts Sync offers a "Premium" subscription which unlocks all of the premium features in the app, including the ability to sync an unlimited numbers of contacts and to auto sync in the background.
• The "Premium" subscription is priced at $3.99 USD and the subscription length is 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $3.99 USD
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Fixed minor issue with last update
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using Contacts Sync for so many years I don’t remember when I started. But I do remember what a mess it was before Contacts Sync to keep my Apple Contacts in sync with my Gmail account. Not to mention it was impossible to sync and use Google Contacts Groups with Apple Mail.
The other very important benefit to using a truly necessary utility is having access to the developer when a problem occurs or you fail to understand something the app is doing…or not doing. This app’s developer is very transparent, and in all these years whenever I had a question he was always there for me. I just realized this weekend how important that was when I had a small issue of forgetting how to do something and emailed him late Friday evening. I expected a reply on Monday, which would have been just fine, but he replied in only a few minutes. How many developers do this? I’m guessing not many.
Whenever I get a new iPhone, this is one of the first apps I install…I couldn’t live without it. I sincerely appreciate the developer’s commitment to keeping it updated and providing users with one of the most useful apps in the App Store.
Awesomeness app!! and I have 2 productive requests please
Easy to use and saves lots of time. I have all my contacts in my multiple Google email accounts specially the email addresses with their names to compose emails easily and look professional. I have an important request. I have multiple Google email accounts and I’d like to set up all of them on your app to have all new contacts synced automatically at once in the background and in the Standard/Auto modes without manually signing out from an account and then signing in another. Also in the event of duplicates, would you please add a tab to show possible duplicated contacts split between different Google email accounts separately with the ability to edit the merges or create separate contacts when needed? Thx a lot…
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Deleted My Contacts
I downloaded this app thinking that I would be able to sync my contacts onto Google Contacts. I was able to sync my contacts onto the app but it wouldn’t sync them to Google Contacts on the Google website. Since that didn’t work I didn’t want my contacts on the app anymore so I decided to delete all the contacts from the app. However whenever I went to my phone to look for some contacts I couldn’t find them. I went back to the app and saw that whenever I would delete the contact on the app it would delete it the contact on my phone. I would think that the app wouldn’t automatically set it to be that way considering I would maybe want to keep the contacts on my phone but not the app. All in all I was very disappointed thankfully I put some of those contacts onto the Google Contacts from Google. I will not use this app again.
Developer Response ,
Hello. I offer friendly customer service and can address all of your concerns with the app, and can help you to restore your contacts. Please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com
- Playa Apps
- 79.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Lifetime Access) $4.99
- Automatic Contact Syncing Free
- Premium (1 Year) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.