Contacts Sync for Google Gmail with Auto Sync
By Playa Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• SYNCS IPHONE WITH GOOGLE!
••• SYNCS GROUPS!
••• #1 IN DOWNLOADS & REVIEWS FOR 5+ YEARS!
With ”Contacts Sync for Google Gmail,” you can quickly & easily sync your Gmail & iPhone contacts, giving you access to your contacts from anywhere. This app distinguishes itself with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that merges changes made to both your Gmail & iPhone contacts. This is the #1 app for syncing Google and iPhone contacts both in terms of downloads & reviews.
Also of significance, this app syncs contact groups with Google. For instance, you may have organized your Gmail contacts into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your iPhone groups will match your Gmail groups.
With many customization options, this app can be used in a number of ways. Of course, the app can be used to make your iPhone and Google contacts match each other, which also has the side effect of creating a backup. You can perform syncs in any direction including 1-way syncs and 2-way syncs. Also, you can sync any one of your contact accounts with Google, including your corporate Exchange contacts, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook.com, or any CardDAV account.
• Choose which iPhone contact account you want to sync with Google whether it's an ordinary iPhone address book, iCloud, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, Facebook, or any CardDAV account
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> iPhone, iPhone contacts -> Gmail, & Manual Sync
• Choose a 2-way sync to combine changes you’ve made to Gmail & iPhone
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• Choose a manual sync to sync selected contacts only
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching Gmail & iPhone contacts will be merged
CONFIRM CHANGES BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Easily override the suggested changes
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7
APPLY FILTERS INCLUDING GROUP FILTER:
• Sync specific contacts only by using filters
• Apply the group filter to sync contacts that belong to the specified groups only
• Apply the new contact filter to ignore contacts without an email address or phone number
• Various other filters available
AUTO ADD TO GROUP:
• Optionally add contacts to a specified group such as “Modified by Contacts Sync”
• Matches the same contacts in Gmail & iPhone to prevent duplicates
• Eliminate duplicates at Gmail.com and then remove the duplicates from iPhone by syncing
• Monitor the results of the current sync, and review the results of the last 100 synchronizations
• Custom URL actions - Use “ContactsSyncGG://sync” to sync your contacts from another app
• Use 3D touch to sync your contacts from the home screen
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS9, iOS10, iCloud, G Suite (Google Apps), Exchange Server, SSO
• English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, & Chinese
• This app syncs your contacts directly from your iPhone, rather than in the cloud on a 3rd party server, which gives you superior privacy
• Upgrade the app to sync more than 40 contacts, and to enable auto-sync
• Regularly updated help center with Zendesk
• Responsive customer support team
What's New in Version 7.2.5
* Minor fix
Only just purchased, but very impressed so far
I finally got tired of manually trying to keep my iCloud contacts in sync with my contacts in Gmail. I also wanted to be able to use the Group definitions I had in Gmail for my iCloud contacts. This app promised to serve those needs. After a quick test with the free version that is limited to syncing 40 contacts, I was happy enough to spend a few bucks to get support for unlimited contacts and auto-sync. So far I'm very impressed with how well it works and how fast it syncs. Very pleased with my purchase.
Error access to contacts denied
Today I go to do my monthly sync and get this message saying Error - Access to contacts denied. When you follow the link to them app settings, there is no option for allowing the app access to contacts. The other comment about paying is true. You can only sync 49 contacts for free, but when they get it up and running again, the app is worth the $2.99.
FIX THE APP, I paid for it and now it doesn't work.
Life saver app
I've used this app under many situations. One example is having a job loss with contacts on my phone connected to an account to which I could no longer connect. I was able to easily move my contacts over to a safe account under my control. The price is very small for all they wonderful power it gives us.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 7.2.5
- Size: 40.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Playa Apps
- © Copyright 2017 - Playa Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Syncs$2.99
- Automatic Contact Syncing$0.99
- Make Larger Contribution$4.99
- Make Contribution$2.99