This is the free version for manage your Cisco Personal Address Book on your iPhone. No third-party software or technical knowledge is required to configure, all you need is you is a cisco user (generally your network credentials), the IP address of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and phone PIN.
-Dial from your iPhone to any extensión in your office.
- Integrated search: Find iPhone contacts or Personal Address Book contacts from the search tab.
- Easily add contacts from cisco to iphone.
- Synchronize your Personal Address Book contacts with one touch.
-If you have many devices associated with your user, you can selected the device to dial from.
- Dial from keypad any number (not only extensions)
- Dial contact phones from the contact information page
- One touch dial for your Favorites
- Easily add iPhone contacts to Personal Address Book
iOS 9 support and bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.