Contacts to QR Codes
By Marek Hrušovský
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create many QR codes for your conference badges / meetups / company business cards.
DEMO available - click support on the right or type c2q.hrubasko.com
Creating several QR codes for business cards / name badges can be a pain in the ass. With this application you can add/import contacts and create QR codes within few clicks. You can easily modify displayed data as you would work with Excel. All data can be saved for later purposes. This app also helps you organize contacts of your employees in one place (newcomer joins your team, your business relocates).
To save your time you do not need to re-type your contacts. You can import contacts from:
- Address Book (Contacts.app)
- vCard files
- CSV files
- text files
- Microsoft Outlook (via CSV)
-scan text file for contacts (meCard, vCard)
1. Use QR scanner (scan.me) to scan any contact at conference
2. Download spreadsheet from scan.me
3. Scan spreadsheet with Contacts to QR codes
4. Export & Share all those contacts
QR Encoded Exporter
- export contacts as QR encoded text file
- export contacts as image (described below)
This app can generate both meCard and vCard QR Codes.
You can also customize QR codes with colors, gradients, stroke and shape.
All this is exportable to:
- JPEG (RGB,CMYK)
- TIFF (RGB,CMYK)
- PDF (vector)
- office managers
- printing studios
- meetup/conference organizers to create QR codes for name tags
- anyone who needs to create personal QR-Codes on every business card in the company
+No internet connection required.
Need custom feature/field? Just write us to our support email.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
-export QR encoded texts from sheets.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MAREK HRUSOVSKY
- © Marek Hrušovský
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor