ContactsPro allows you to hide selected contacts and photos in an unlimited number of passcode protected areas, making them inaccessible to casual users. As well as common contact information (e.g. phone numbers) you can add a photo album and information on a woman's period to any contact.
The search function enables to search for different fields within all your contacts on your device. The birthday list displays upcoming birthdays ordered by date.
ContactsPro also allows to securely store your credit card information and website login details. It includes completely customizable data fields for storing any information you require.
• Groups (create, modify and assign for address book contacts)
• Hide selected contacts in an unlimited number of passcode protected areas
• Add to any contact:
... photo album
... female period (including calendar view)
... credit card information
... website / email login details (plus additional custom fields)
... phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, birthdays and notes
• Import contacts from original address book
• Import / export photos between original photo album and ContactsPro
• Switch/move data from protected to unprotected area (and vice versa)
• Search for names, phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, departments and notes within all contacts
• List birthdays of all contacts
• Calendar view for birthday
• Configurable birthday reminder
• Backup to FTP server or Mac (wireless/internet connection needed)
• Show profile photos in contact list
• Different screens on iPhone and iPad
• Several background patterns (iPad landscape mode)
• Help (see "More/Help" within the app)
• And more
This version (Lite) allows max. 3 protected contacts and 10 protected photos. Upgrade to Premium within the app possible.
- Round photos in contact list (Settings / General / Round photos)
- Tab "Keypad" improved
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential but .......
...is very confusing and not user friendly AT ALL!!!!!! Needs a LOT of streamlining. After a lot of fiddling, I finally figured out how to get it to do what I wanted, i.e. make a private, PIN access address book and remove those contacts from the native app. Whew. Did have some problem with the app crashing but had no loss of data.
Is a good App The only issue is from time to time it crashes and the data that you erase previously appears again
I simply cannot figure out how to go from the search page BACK to my list of contacts!! Otherwise, nice app, when I can use it.
Please contact our support by button "Feedback & support" within the app.
- Demodit GmbH
- 16.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Demodit GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.