Context Camera - Capture, Stamp and Annotate Photos with Info
By Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Context Camera helps you to collect critical information by stamping your photos with direction, location and time information, as well as two optional comments. Never question where/when/why a photo was taken again.
HOW IT WORKS:
Open the app and take a photo - it's that simple. The overlay shown on screen is exactly what will appear in the photo itself.
STAMP PHOTOS WITH CRITICAL INFO:
- Capture photos using the built in camera of your device.
- Focus, zoom and flash settings are supported on compatible devices.
- Photos you take are stamped with information including:
* location (latitude/longitude, UTM or MGRS)
* direction (degrees or mils)
* two user comments
* date and time (variety of formats)
- All information is also written to the image file as metadata.
- Turn on/off the location info as required
ANNOTATE PHOTOS FOR A CLEARER MESSAGE:
- View photos taken with the app in the built in gallery
- Draw arrows, rectangles, ellipses and lines on your photos
SHARE PHOTOS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY:
- Share photos via email/SMS/social media
- Quick email feature lets you define email recipients for your photos in advance. When you choose a quick email option from the sharing menu, the recipients are automatically filled in.
WHAT IT DOESN'T DO:
Anything other than the above. Feel free to shoot me an email if you're not sure if Context Camera is right for you.
Note: This app will not stamp photos you have taken outside of the app. Only the WGS84 datum is currently supported. iPods and Wi-Fi only iPads are supported, but since they do not have a GPS receiver location accuracy is reduced.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Bugfixes, performance enhancements and UI tweaks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
- © Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.