ContextIsKey: Keyboard Adds Tone to Text w/ Fonts
By Context App., LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ContextIsKey allows you to seamlessly provide context and tone to your messages with our fonts: SarcasticText ℠, MadText ℠, HappyText ℠, & SadText ℠
To send a Sticker use the iMessage App! If you are sending a picture you are using the Keyboard Extension!
HOW TO USE STICKERS AND PEEL AND PASTE ON TOP OR TO THE SIDE OF MESSAGES AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD:
1) Tap any iMessage conversation, and tap the ">" button next to the text box;
2) Tape on the "A" for App Store in iMessage;
3) Tap the four ovals in bottom left hand corner of your screen;
4) Click Manage then activate ContextIsKey;
5) Click Create New Context and Create Your Sticker;
6) To Peel & Paste: Hold down on Sticker under "Create New Context" for one second then paste wherever you like! You can paste it on top or to the side of any message/picture; and
7) You can also use a 2nd finger to pinch-to-scale the sticker or rotate it.
***If ContextIsKey does not pop up in your iMessage apps, please update your iPhone software to version 10.2***
iMessage App- Create your own custom stickers! Peel and paste them wherever you want!
Keyboard Extension - give your messages tone and context wherever you chat including WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, etc.
What's New in Version 1.6
Minor fixes to make app even better! To send Stickers, not Pictures, use the iMessage App. See Description for How to Use Stickers or check out our FAQ's.
We're always trying to improve your experience. If you enjoy ContextIsKey, please consider taking a minute to review our app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 26, 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 53.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Context App., LLC
- © Context App., LLC 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50% off for a limited time only - Unlock ALL Fonts$1.99