The annual Continuing Challenge Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Workshop began in 1990 for the purpose of providing training, networking, and hands-on learning opportunities for all employees in hazardous materials emergency response-related fields of employment. Each year the first week of September, we bring together prominent and skilled presenters who volunteer to provide our students with the most recent information available to enhance or grow skills critical to ensure a safe and effective response. Featured are exciting classroom courses, hands-on sessions, and contests to test new skills.
Advancements in hazardous material emergency response are dynamic and attendance at this popular annual workshop is critical to promote the health and safety of responders, the public, and the environment. The workshop is designed to provide the student with the latest information while maintaining the basics for individuals that are new to the HazMat field. The Continuing Challenge features courses that are designed to encourage interaction among all participants and includes topics that complement one another. Participants are provided an opportunity to work with the experts in a forum that relates problems and experiences; where achieving solutions to challenges in individual communities throughout the United States is possible.
- Continuing Challenge Hazardous Materials Committee
- 127.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Continuing Challenge Hazardous Materials Committee
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.