East Bay Times for Mobile
By MediaNews Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The brand-new East Bay Times mobile app is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich source of local news for the communities of central Contra Costa County, California.
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News
• Attractive layout for ease of use
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
What's New in Version 7.2.11
We've fixed various bugs in this release and added additional features, including:
• Swipe for more articles: Swipe left to view the next article
• Font Size: Adjust the font size for the app from the app settings menu
• Multiple video support: Stories can now handle multiple videos, if they are included.
• Landscape view for iPhone: Take advantage of landscape orientation by tilting your device
• Navigation, section, image loading and scale improvements. Various performance improvements.
• We want your feedback on the apps! You can now submit feedback and bug reports directly through the app through the menu.
Poor scrolling, constantly interrupted by ads. Hard to find specific articles. Overall very difficult to use. If it weren't only source for local news, I'd never use it. How can this be so bad, with Silicon Valley location of parent Merc News?
Ads play sound in articles
Amazing, just go to the mobile site where chrome and safari trim out the crap for you.
Poor...hard to use...can not find National news
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 7.2.11
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Media News Group
- © 2017 Digital First Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.