Optimized for the iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) !
You are Jack Griffin, the ultimate Contract Killer. Experience an intense, international storyline combining long-range kill shots and close-range melee attacks. To survive in this line of work, you have to sneak your way in, shoot your way out!
1ST-PERSON SNIPER CONTRACTS
Use scopes and silencers to conduct long-range assassinations
3RD-PERSON ASSAULT CONTRACTS
Use cover and stealth to sneak up on your enemies and perform devastating melee attacks or just blast away! It’s your choice.
FREQUENT KILLER CLUB CARD
Complete dozens of unique Challenges to earn titles, badges, and big rewards.
HUGE VARIETY OF OBJECTIVES
Assassinate high-profile targets, Eliminate all enemies at street level, Survive sudden ambushes, Defuse hidden bombs, and Ghost your way through enemy lines.
CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPON KIT
Upgrade weapons with scopes, silencers, and magazines and outfit Jack with throwing knives, body armor, and brass knuckles.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
Fun on the run
The fun of a shooter but without the challenge. If you want to play more than the first 20 mins you will probably have to spend at least $10 to buy an effective weapon. However, you should wait until you get post mission offers that are usually 50% off or better. This is the only way I advise spending money. I also want to be clear that I advise spending money. This game doesn't restrict your ability to play for free, it is just more frustrating to do so, which I feel is fair. I have spent $20 and have played over 20 hrs. That's a decent deal to me. Games cost money to make and free games are free to evaluate. There is no such thing as totally free games in this day and age. Some F2P games are scams but this one isn't.
*update as of August 2016- the game is no longer worth playing. The developers have destroyed the ability to play and enjoy for free and it's not worth paying to support the game as prices are absurd. Any less than $50 is not going to let you enjoy and it strongly encourages you to pay $100. I could buy a PC game and console game for that and enjoy them for a decade without further expense. Too many other good choices for games of this genre on mobile to waste money on this one. Try Sniper-X with Jason Statham or Contract Killer:Sniper
My inner Hitman is disappointed.
The concept of this game, super nice. Throwing kunais to kill someone without trace, silent melee attacks, and the classic Sniper-game! But it doesn't actually promote you to play smart like actual assassin games do; the experience is ruined by the "pay to win" train. I mean, you start with VERY underpowered weapons and instead of working your way up, the missions immediately get balls hard, and with such weak weapons and low growths in pay and Experience Points, it forces the player to basically spend cash to get a weapon that is necessary for the mission. The concept, again, is great, with multiple ways to act stealth. But if you plan to make a contract game that is a pay to win in the end? It's not gonna be a pretty sight.
Great but very flawed...
This game would be amazing but if only all the good weapons can be bought with the in game cash currency. Also this game is hard if u don't have medkits, which sadly is bought by credits (absolutely stupid!!). Finally this game is crashing on tough missions that involve a heavy shootout... What a bummer this game would be one of my all time favorite games if only glu didn't get so greedy on money and actually work on greatness of a game it should have been.
- Glu Games Inc
- 710.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2012 - 2013 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Glu Credits Package $4.99
- Large Glu Credits Package $9.99
- XL Glu Credits Package $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.