MAJOR UPDATE: New Helicopter missions, new guns and new zombies!!!
You have killed more criminals than you can count. Now it’s time to face the apocalypse and blow the crap out of thousands of zombies! From the team that brought you Contract Killer comes CONTRACT KILLER: ZOMBIES.
“Today is just another day. Since the horde came we’ve been lucky to see tomorrow. Came up fast, out of nowhere. Zombies! Walking dead meat. I just kill ‘em… and keep on killin’ em.
I’m not a hero… just trying to survive. They call me “Shooter”, because that’s what I do. Shooting zombies is the only thing I’m good at… and I’m good. DAMN good.”
Save the remnants of humanity by infiltrating the zombie-infested city, stocking up on supplies, rescuing civilians and ushering them to safety while slaughtering every zombie in your path!
EXPLODING ZOMBIE BRAINS is just about the best fun you can have these days!
HELP THE SURVIVORS and assist Evelyn as she goes on supply runs and special missions.
Build up an arsenal of AWESOME ZOMBIE KILLING WEAPONS and gear including sniper rifles, assault guns and grenade launchers!
Take aim and collect bonuses for HEADSHOTS and MULTI-KILLS!
FOLLOW US at
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT BUY!!!
In app purchases are ridiculously expensive and there is no way to beat the missions without buying them. And not just one, MANY. You can't just buy the expensive shotgun, you have to buy the expensive sniper rifle, the expensive machine gun, and the expensive pistol. Not only that, but I bought a gun that cost me almost $10 (real money) to buy, and it doesn't even perform as well as it's stats claim. The "Dominator" claims to have 80% accuracy but actually has MUCH LESS accuracy than my dual wielded SMG's which only have 75%. The damage also isn't what it claims. The missions suggest which weapon you should equip for each mission, and for the "Crate Roulette" mission it suggests The "Dominator", so I bought it and it doesn't even come close to killing all the zombies on that mission. And that's with the extra damage enhancement I also bought for gold (which, btw, the enhancement only lasts for like 20 seconds, not the entire round...what a rip off). I'd give this game 0 stars if I could. It WOULD be a SUPER fun 5 star game if the developers weren't so greedy. Unbelievably ridiculous.
Good news bad news
Good news: It's great. It really is. If you love shooting ugly flesh eaters in the noggin, you will find it to be great practice. Graphics are great, the shooting can be a bit difficult/challenging at times, but that is what makes a great game!
Bad news: Be prepared to either covet after the flashy (and most effective) weapons that you will never be able to afford with the "earnings" they give you, or get ready to drop some serious cash to get more gold (which I will never do). The missions are not impossible to complete without the (recommended/expensive) weapons, but you better be ready to spend some serious time with each.
Bonus: when reloading your gun, don't you try to shoot before it is finished reloading, or else you'll waste more precious time (it irritates me how long it takes to reload a gun, but that could be because I'm watching Evelyn getting her face chewed off).
This is a great game to play to pass time and to have fun with. The graphics are the best but are still pretty good. And I see a lot of people complaining about having to pay money in order to get weapons and play, but I never spent a dime of my own money. You just have to save up your glu coins. It may be difficult but very much possible, although the point of the game is suppose to be difficult. Some weapons may not be as accurate as they say but not horrible. My only big critique is that it would be great if there was more story line missions and a newer version update in order to work with IOS 11. Overall nice game and do recommend.
- Glu Games Inc
- 464.1 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2011 - 2012 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Small Crate of Gold $4.99
- Medium Crate of Gold $9.99
- Large Crate of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.