By Bill Snebold Design
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The easiest, most accurate way to time your contractions!
Now timing and tracking contractions is as easy as tapping a button. Tap once at the start of the contraction and tap again at the end. Contraction Master automatically keeps track of the start time, duration, and frequency of each contraction. At any time, you can switch to the History screen to see a log of all contractions that have been timed. When contractions are close enough together and long enough Contraction Master can automatically alert you that it's time to go to the hospital and even display a button you can tap to call your Ob/Gyn! If you want to share your contraction history with your doctor or nurse, Contraction Master makes that easy too! You can email or print* your contraction history at any time.
Don't risk showing up to the hospital too early or too late. Join the tens of thousands of people who've used Contraction Master to time their contractions by getting the app today.
• Updated for iOS 10!
• Completely redesigned interface to make it even easier to use.
• Nice, large start/stop button on the main screen.
• Displays the duration for the currently active timing.
• Displays the averages for the last hour of contractions.
• Displays a chart of the last hour's contractions.
• Record strength of each contraction.
• Alert pops up when contractions are close enough and long enough.
• Call Doctor button displayed in Alert (if user provides doctor's phone number in Settings).
• Timer continues to function in background and while device is in sleep mode.
• View listing of all contraction records.
• Edit any single contraction record's start time, duration, and strength.
• Add notes to any single contraction.
• Delete any single record or all records at once.
• Email or print all contraction records to share with your doctor or nurse.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
Added a switch in the Settings tab to enable the user to turn off the Hospital Alert that can pop up on the main screen. It will still be possible to view the Hospital Alert (if appropriate) by tapping the pink alert button on the main screen.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 25, 2017
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bill Snebold Design, Inc.
- © 2009 Bill Snebold Design, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.