By Bill Snebold Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest, most accurate way to time your contractions!
Now timing and tracking contractions is as easy as tapping a button. Tap once at the start of the contraction and tap again at the end. Contraction Master automatically keeps track of the start time, duration, and frequency of each contraction. At any time, you can switch to the History screen to see a log of all contractions that have been timed. When contractions are close enough together and long enough Contraction Master will can automatically alert you that it's time to go to the hospital and even display a button you can tap to call your Ob/Gyn! If you want to share your contraction history with your doctor or nurse, Contraction Master makes that easy too! You can email or print* your contraction history at any time.
Don't risk showing up to the hospital too early or too late. Join the tens of thousands of people who've used Contraction Master to time their contractions by getting the app today.
• Updated for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6!
• Completely redesigned interface to make it even more easy to use.
• Displays the duration, frequency, start date/time for the currently active timing.
• Displays the averages for the last hour of contractions.
• Record strength of each contraction.
• Hospital Alert pops up when contractions are close enough and long enough. (Switched off by default)
• Call Doctor button displayed in Hospital Alert (if enabled by user).
• Timer continues to function in background and while device is in sleep mode.
• View listing of all contraction records.
• Edit any single contraction record's start time, end time or strength.
• Add notes to any single contraction.
• Delete any single record or all records at once.
• Home screen icon displays a badge when timer is active.
• Email or print all contraction records to share with your doctor or nurse.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Fixed a bug where the average frequency for last hour was not calculated correctly.
BEST way to track contractions
This app is worth a lot more than $1.99. I changed the setting on my phone to not lock, and used this app frequently during the last two days of my pregnancy and labor. Also the perfect thing to use while in labor, but not hooked up to monitoring. All the features are absolutely wonderful, and better than anything else I attempted to use on a free contraction timing app. Plus I could email the report to my midwife and myself. Sad to delete the app now that baby is here. I never delete apps I love, though clearly I don't need this one any longer.
Great needs a feature
Great and easy for what it does. Needs a delete all on the history screen. For intermittent tracking it's a nuisance to delete each entry one by one compare to how simple and easy to use the rest of the app is.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bill Snebold Design, Inc.
- © 2009 Bill Snebold Design, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.