ContractorTools helps construction contractors quickly create estimates, invoices, and payments and sync them with QuickBooks Online. You can also sync between multiple people within your company using the iPhone, iPad, or Mac versions of the app.
We know how difficult it is to manage a contracting business, and our goal is to make your life easier.
• Change Orders
• Draw Schedules
• Job Templates
• Custom Costbooks
• Craftsman costbooks (optional in-app purchase)
• Sync with QuickBooks Online
• Sync between multiple users and multiple devices
• Full support for international currencies and units
QUICKLY CREATE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATES AND WIN MORE JOBS
• ContractorTools takes care of the paperwork so you can focus on your work.
• Send PDF estimates to customers via email or text messages.
• Win more jobs by creating professional estimates in minutes instead of hours.
SYNC WITH QUICKBOOKS AND ELIMINATE REDUNDANT DATA ENTRY
• Create an invoice and collect a payment at the tap of a button.
• Sync your estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks Online.
• Eliminate hours of redundant data entry.
• Your bookkeeper will love you!
INSTANT ACCESS TO 40,000 COST ITEMS WITH CRAFTSMAN COSTBOOKS
• Subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks (optional), and access 40,000 construction cost items.
• Costs are localized to your area based on your zip code in the US or your postal code in Canada.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL OFFLINE – SYNCS TO THE CLOUD WHEN ONLINE
• ContractorTools is a native app that is fully functional without an internet connection.
• Keep working in a basements or at remote job sites.
• Your data automatically syncs to the cloud when you're online.
We're dedicated to providing outstanding customer support, so if you have any questions, feel free contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888)802-1040.
PLANS AND PRICING
Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
Choose from 3 different plans, based on your needs.
• Basic: $9.99 per month
• Essentials: $19.99 per month
• Pro: $49.99 per month
• Craftsman costbooks: $9.99 per month
The prices above are in US dollars. If you're outside the US, you can see the prices for each plan on the "Choose a Plan" screen within the app.
The first 30 days are free. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free 30-day trial. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in the Account Settings screen within the App Store.
• Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATE TO ORIGINAL REVIEW
Sorry it took so long to update my review… i changed my review in the apple iOS section but not the macos section… immediatley after my review (within 1 day or so) joel sent out a response and update to the app which has corrected any and all issues i was having at that moment with the app not perfoming properly… All is great now and i really appreciate the fast respone time in addressing issues… Joel even credited me 1 month for free for my inconveniences… you cannot ask for better customer service! This app is a huge part in why i land over 75% of my estimates and multiple clients compliment this software saying it looks extrmemely professional and up to date… Thanks to Joel and team for such a wonderful app and providing great customer service!
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Best Construction App.
I am a General Contractor that loves technology and efficiency. Since the Iphone came out and I went into the Remodeling business 6 1/2 years ago, I have been looking for an estimating app. I had a previous app that would not stay updated. Contractor Tools is not only a simple app to use, the support is excellent. You can talk to the app creators and that is wonderful. Not only that, they are constantly working to improve it. Now I can use it on my MAC when I am at home. With my phone and the cloud I always have updated and synced jobs, so I can create receipts, and invoices right on the spot. I can look at my material costs or my labor costs individually. I can create detailed reports. The draw schedule is right there on the estimate so it is spelled out for the customer. You can make custom templates that make bidding a lot faster, and we all know, time is money. It took some time getting use to it, but the longer you use it the more you love it.
Simply the Best!
We have been using Contractor Tools IPad version for the past three years and can not be more excited with the new Mac version. The Mac version is as simple to operate as the previouse IPad version but allowes you greater efficiency with the larger screen and ease of navigation. I have created a few estiamtes with the Mac version over the past couple of days and have been able to do so much faster than previously. Regardless of screen size this app has helped us produce estimates faster and more accuratly. It also has helped with tracking our actual job cost and work flow makeing us a more profitable company. We have used many software systems in the past both one time purchase and monthly subscription types Contractor Tools is by far the best! In addition to the daily use of the software Joel and his team are very responsive to user feedback. You can not afford not to try this app it will save and make you money!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.