ContractorTools helps construction contractors quickly create estimates, invoices, and payments and sync them with QuickBooks Online. You can also sync between multiple people within your company using the iPhone, iPad, or Mac versions of the app.
We know how difficult it is to manage a contracting business, and our goal is to make your life easier.
• Change Orders
• Draw Schedules
• Job Templates
• Custom Costbooks
• Craftsman costbooks (optional in-app purchase)
• Sync with QuickBooks Online
• Sync between multiple users and multiple devices
• Full support for international currencies and units
QUICKLY CREATE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATES AND WIN MORE JOBS
• ContractorTools takes care of the paperwork so you can focus on your work.
• Send PDF estimates to customers via email or text messages.
• Win more jobs by creating professional estimates in minutes instead of hours.
SYNC WITH QUICKBOOKS AND ELIMINATE REDUNDANT DATA ENTRY
• Create an invoice and collect a payment at the tap of a button.
• Sync your estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks Online.
• Eliminate hours of redundant data entry.
• Your bookkeeper will love you!
INSTANT ACCESS TO 40,000 COST ITEMS WITH CRAFTSMAN COSTBOOKS
• Subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks (optional), and access 40,000 construction cost items.
• Costs are localized to your area based on your zip code in the US or your postal code in Canada.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL OFFLINE – SYNCS TO THE CLOUD WHEN ONLINE
• ContractorTools is a native app that is fully functional without an internet connection.
• Keep working in a basements or at remote job sites.
• Your data automatically syncs to the cloud when you're online.
We're dedicated to providing outstanding customer support, so if you have any questions, feel free contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888)802-1040.
PLANS AND PRICING
Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
Choose from 3 different plans, based on your needs.
• Basic: $9.99 per month
• Essentials: $19.99 per month
• Pro: $49.99 per month
• Craftsman costbooks: $9.99 per month
The prices above are in US dollars. If you're outside the US, you can see the prices for each plan on the "Choose a Plan" screen within the app.
The first 30 days are free. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free 30-day trial. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in the Account Settings screen within the App Store.
• Improvements to QuickBooks syncing
• Added the ability to export custom costbooks
• Improvements to invoicing
• Improvements to sales tax reports
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
We have been using Contrctor Tools for about over a year and have found it to work very well for estimates and contracts.
Disaster WAY better apps available
CONTRACTOR TOOLS had a loop in their program and it wouldn't stop CREATING NEW BILLING SUBSCRIPTION. I am an accountant with a Info Systems degree. I've worked with everything BUSINESS INFO SYSTEM YOU CAN THINK OF from Oracle eBusiness Suite, SAP, every QuickBooks you can think of, basically this is all I do is configure accounting systems. When I ran into this infinite loop I told them immediately. From that point forward they billed 3 times a month. I repeatedly told Contractor Tools, and they couldn't do anything about it. First issue is they had a loop like that and second, they couldn't figure out how to stop it. THIS PROGRAM HAS SERIOUS ISSUES AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SOMETHING MORE ROBUST FOR JUST A LITTLE MORE MONEY LIKE BUILDER TREND.
Easy user interface
I like how the user interface is virtually the same on mac app, ipad or iphone. It makes it easy to jump from one to another.Just like any software it takes a few minutes to figure out where everything is but once you have it down its a breeze. I like how you can have templates with everything in one place and you just use a template for each job. You can also duplicate jobs if you have two jobs that are similar. great app and their support is awesome. Good tutorial videos also
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.