Control - Alerts & Analytics for Stripe & PayPal
By Control Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Control app provides one central mobile experience for your Stripe and PayPal alerts, analytics, and customer data that can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Use Control to get combined Stripe and Paypal analytics instantly and to take action on payments and customers from anywhere.
Control sends real-time Stripe and PayPal alerts to your phone so you know what is happening with your business at all times. Your key events have a unique audio sound associated with them, so you know if you have new sales, new customers, upgrades, potential fraud, or money coming your way by way of new transfers.
One Source of Information
- Stop switching between different apps and manually calculating your key Stripe and PayPal metrics.
- No integration or coding work required; your business intelligence is within 1 click.
- Whether your business is eCommerce, subscription-based, or SaaS, Control provides key Stripe and PayPal analytics tailored for your business type.
- Understand your revenue trends, new customer growth, average revenue per users, and many more metrics.
React Faster with Real-Time Intelligence
- Control delivers Stripe and PayPal fraud alerts and payments analytics to your device.
- Retry, refund, create charges, and block credit cards directly from your phone.
- Get alerted to failed subscriptions and retry payments before customers churn
- Conduct quick KYC checks on your customers and see a summary of all their payment activity and customer lifetime value with customer management tools
– Includes a 14-day free trial with access to all the features of the Control Android iOS app + Control's web based app for accessing advanced analytics and customer intelligence —
- Securely connect unlimited Stripe and PayPal Business accounts
- View real-time payment & customer intel with robust performance analytics
- Receive push notifications for sales, declines, new customers, chargebacks, and more
- Set up real-time fraud monitoring with custom rules
- View pending Stripe and PayPal transfers
- Search existing customers, create new customers, or charge existing customers with customer management tools
- Search for charges and send your customers receipts
- Update customers payment methods and plans and create coupons on the fly
- View detailed customer intel such as each customer's lifetime value and payment history
- Retry failed payments on the fly with the ability to select from customers back up credit cards
- Preauthorize, capture, release, and refund payments from anywhere
- Support for all major currencies
- Support for mobile payments with additional add-ons available to accept EMV, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and NFC payments via the Control Stripe Card Reader
- No dongles or headphone jacks required : connect via Bluetooth to Control's integration with the EMV compliant Miura M010
- Lock the Control app with a 4-digit pin
- Secure account access via Stripe Connect and Login with PayPal
Works Seamlessly with Multiple eCommerce Platforms to Take Payments (Virtual Terminal, via Card Reader, EMV, Apple Pay), Manage Your Customers , Monitor Your Key Metrics, and be Alerted to Potential Fraud:
And Support for Many More eCommerce Platforms:
3dcart, AbanteCart, BiddingforGood, Bigcommerce, BuildingLink, Cartloom, Celery, Commence, ContentShelf, Cratejoy, CoreCommerce, Create.net, eCRATER, Ecwid, Estoreify, FoxyCart, GoCart, Goodsie, Helium, Highwire, LemonStand, Memberful, Modest, Moltin, MonetizeJS, MoonClerk, NuggetWeb, Orders2.me, PhotoBiz, Placebag, Powerstores, Shopify, SamCart, SendOwlShopify, ShopLocket, Shoprocket, ShopTill-e, SkyPrep,SnappyCheckout, Snipcart, Spiffy Stores, Squarespace, skuIQ, Storefront Social, Talentlms, Thinkific, Tictail, UltraCart, Volt, Volusion, Webs, WebStarts, Weebly, WooCommerce, Wix, Yola, Kindful, and X-Cart.
What's New in Version 6.2.0
-Add Average $ per Day on Month to Date Revenue Chart
The Month to Date Revenue graph has been updated to include the average revenue amount per day (Average/ Day).
-New Customer Search Behaviour
Customer Search functionality has been improved to search the entire database, not just the most recent results that display initially. Without having to Load More, Users can now search by Full Name, Email and Plan.
- New Transaction Search Behaviour
Charges Search functionality has also been improved to search the entire database, without the User having to Load More. Users can now search by card type (e.g. Visa), charge amount, charge status (Approved, Declined, Chargeback, Refunded, Preauth) or payment processor (PayPal or Stripe).
- PayPal transactional history now available in Customer Activity
- Better handling of incidents where error "Device Not Found" is presented
Nice app to manage your accounts
This is a great app which keeps everything in one place for the Stripe and PayPal accounts. Did not see any pricing info which others have written about in their comments.
Awesome app for mobile payments
This app should be acquired by PayPal or Stripe, so all users can get this functionality.
As a seller, its nice to have this info in one app