Application for controlling Dslr or Mirrorless camera with wireless (Nikon, Canon, Sony)
- view and change camera properties
- view camera live view
- capture image
- start/stop movie recording (with cameras that support it, see FAQ)
- custom bracketing (in camera M and A mode)
- focus stacking (with cameras that support it, see FAQ)
- various live view filters (focus peaking)
- interval timer
- bulb capture (with cameras that support it, see FAQ)
- view and download images from camera SD card
- LrTimelapse screen for capturing day to night/night to day timelapse sequences
- audio initiated capture
- quick image review after capture
- manual location entry
- fix for Sony crash
- Nikon Z series fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but not perfect
Not sure why all the negative reviews. I had no issues connecting and controlling my Nikon D750. My biggest complaint is that I didn’t find the controls to be very intuitive and I had trouble tracking down documentation. But thanks to an active FaceBook group I soon found what I needed and have successfully used the image stacking for some architectural interiors as well as the live view feature for self portraits.
Room for improvement, but does a lot for the price.
Non functional on a7r3
Total waste of money. Non functional interface. Lock ups. Worthless in its current form. About all I could get it to do was take a single photo. I tried bracketing. It took the first image and then froze. Everything else I tried failed in some way. Example: I tried to set up time lapse parameters and it brought up a number entry pad but there was no way to indicate that the entry was complete so the number pad just sat there taking up much of my phone screen.
Can’t connect to my D5600
I tried the directions on the forum but I can’t get it to work. It will see my D5600 WiFi but when I click on it, it says cant connect. Can you provide help on solving this or refund me. I also own the original qDslrDashboard that worked semi good on my D750. I purchased this because I thought it would fix my connection problems with the D5600. So neither app works unless you can help me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.