ControlMyWeight by CalorieKing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your weight today!
ControlMyWeight won’t tell you what to eat. It helps you become aware of your eating habits so you can make the smarter choices that lead to weight control! Our free diary is a powerful tool to help you improve your overall health and fitness.
CalorieKing’s tools have been recommended by health professionals for over 40 years.
- Know exactly how much you should eat and workout to reach your weight goal.
- Powered by America’s most accurate food database.
- See yourself progress with motivating charts.
- Quick and easy to use diary for tracking meals and exercise. Works offline.
- Record how you’re feeling, medication and more.
- See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
- Support for weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance.
- When you've reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
- Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fiber, protein, calcium and much more.
- Free access to the companion website at https://program.calorieking.com.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! The problem lies with how much you should eat compared with how much you do eat. Make sure you don’t overeat by using CalorieKing’s ControlMyWeight, the easiest-to-use and most accurate calorie counter available.
For over 40 years, CalorieKing’s trusted weight management services and tools have been used and recommended by health professionals. CalorieKing’s founder, dietitian and author Allan Borushek is best known for his annual bestseller ‘The CalorieKing Pocket Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter’, which has sold over 15 million copies.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Bug fixes
- Improved app loading & navigation speed
- Food database update
I love it. Lost 7.5 lbs without starvation in 3 months. Sets your calories based on desired weight, age, activity level; and it REALLY works without starvation. Trains you to know/feel how much is right for you to eat to maintain your desired weight - not crash it off.
Only needed improvement that I would like is to be able to delete created food items within the create meals section - not in history. It doesn't carry over to everything I created. It takes too much time to scroll through the entire list to find some of my created foods/amounts.
My handy friend
I found out I had diabetes and found this app, it has helped me immensely. I can go out to eat and not have to carry my books to check my carb intake. It clocked my exercise and it also sends inspiring emails to keep me going. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs an extra helping hand.
Love it but..
It could be so helpful if you would make it where we could add in how many calories we want to eat from a item and get the measurements for that amount of calories. I like to be able to say ok I have this amount of calories and I will spend it on this this and this. And just divide up my calories for it.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 52.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- © 2013 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.