ControlMyWeight by CalorieKing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your weight today!
ControlMyWeight won’t tell you what to eat. It helps you become aware of your eating habits so you can make the smarter choices that lead to weight control! Our free diary is a powerful tool to help you improve your overall health and fitness.
CalorieKing’s tools have been recommended by health professionals for over 40 years.
- Know exactly how much you should eat and workout to reach your weight goal.
- Powered by America’s most accurate food database.
- See yourself progress with motivating charts.
- Quick and easy to use diary for tracking meals and exercise. Works offline.
- Record how you’re feeling, medication and more.
- See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
- Support for weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance.
- When you've reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
- Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fiber, protein, calcium and much more.
- Free access to the companion website at https://program.calorieking.com.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! The problem lies with how much you should eat compared with how much you do eat. Make sure you don’t overeat by using CalorieKing’s ControlMyWeight, the easiest-to-use and most accurate calorie counter available.
For over 40 years, CalorieKing’s trusted weight management services and tools have been used and recommended by health professionals. CalorieKing’s founder, dietitian and author Allan Borushek is best known for his annual bestseller ‘The CalorieKing Pocket Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter’, which has sold over 15 million copies.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Bug fixes
- Improved app loading & navigation speed
- Food database update
Love it but..
It could be so helpful if you would make it where we could add in how many calories we want to eat from a item and get the measurements for that amount of calories. I like to be able to say ok I have this amount of calories and I will spend it on this this and this. And just divide up my calories for it.
I use this in the past and was able to add calories at a fast food place it was convenient.....(WAS)
Please bring back the old app it was so much easier to use. Easier to update your foods and such
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 52.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- © 2013 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.