ControlUp is a real-time monitoring and management solution for enterprise IT systems. This mobile app enables systems administrators to receive mobile alerts whenever a preconfigured incident trigger is activated on one of the monitored resources. In order to receive alerts, an incident trigger needs to be configured in ControlUp Console.
A trigger can capture any of the following incident types:
• Stress Level – this alert it sent whenever a monitored resource (folder, virtualization host, computer, session, process, executable or account) crosses a configured stress level threshold.
• Windows Event – this alert is sent whenever a Windows event (error or warning) is recorded on a monitored computer.
• Computer Down – this alert is sent whenever a monitored computer becomes unavailable.
• Process Started / Ended – this alert is sent whenever a process is started or ended on one of the monitored computers.
• User Logs On / Off – this alert is sent whenever a user logs on or off on one of the monitored computers.
• Session State Changed – this alert is sent whenever a user session state changes on one of the monitored computers.
All the above trigger types can be configured to include specific resources by creating advanced filters. Alert delivery can also be limited to a preconfigured schedule.
The mobile application enables ControlUp users to receive push notification alerts and review the history of alerts by trigger or by resource name.
iOS 9 compatibility
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.