~ A quick & easy word game that's great for your brain! ~
Conundra is a simple anagram game that is easy to learn, but hard to put down. Solve anagrams that are from from six to ten letters long. See how your performance varies over time and by time of day and day of the week. A great way to find out when your thinking is sharpest!
Conundra is a fantastic way to improve your performance in games like Scrabble, the jumble, cryptic crosswords, and countdown. (We're not kidding about this--try it for a week and see how much your Scrabble scores improve!) It is also great for improving spelling and vocabulary. It takes some serious skill to get a perfect game, but that is what makes it so addictive!
• Three free levels
• Great for building vocabulary and spelling skills
• Perfect training for games like Scrabble, the jumble, Boggle
• Tracks your scores over time
• Shows how performance varies by time of day
• Paid levels with longer words for those who need an extra challenge
• A fun mental exercise to keep your brain sharp!
Here's what's new in this update:
- A bigger dictionary -- thousands of new words added, and better blocking of recently used words to make sure they don't repeat as often
- Updated graphics -- brighter & sharper
- Fewer obscure words
- Full screen on long phones
- You can reset your stats for individual levels or all at once
- Check out "More" for a link to my website where you can see all my games
- Bug fixes
Thanks so much to all the players who sent feedback! Please let me know if you find any new bugs in this update. I make the game by myself so your bug reports are super helpful. Happy puzzling! ~Sarah
Ratings and Reviews
Challenging game with nice design
Clean interface and simple controls make it pleasant to play. This game is surprisingly challenging. There’s a timed mode where you can quickly play a round during a short work break, and an untimed “practice” mode. I’m hoping it will help me get better at Scrabble. I like the scoring data — average, percentile, and trend over time.
I have quite a few word games and love playing them but I’ll come back to this one just to sharpen my skills. I only play the practice, easy and medium levels which is perfect for me. The practice is great because it isn’t timed, and the medium is just difficult enough with just enough time to figure it out.
Honestly, it's too difficult.
I was looking forward to this game to help sharpen my brain and skills like it suggests. However, on the very first word I couldn't even figure it out.
And that's on EASY MODE.
Actually managed to figure out the other four words in that set. Started it again and the first two words AGAIN I could not figure out.
I know that I am not illiterate. I have a decent IQ level. I am highly disappointed in this game. 😰😢
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.