Conundra Math: a brain training number game for iPhone and iPad
By Sarah Pierce
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Great exercise for your brain!
Conundra Math is a simple number game that is surprisingly addictive. It's so easy to play: just combine the numbers you are given to make the target number at the top of the screen. You can use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. This simple challenge is a fantastic way to get faster at mental arithmetic, and to keep your brain in peak condition!
The stats page even lets you see how your performance varies over time and by time of day and day of the week. A fun way to find out when your thinking is sharpest!
• Five levels (three are free)
• Great exercise for your brain
• Tracks your scores over time
• Shows how performance varies by time of day
• Learn to do mental arithmetic fast!
• Great for students
What's New in Version 2.0
- Two new levels!
- See the answer immediately when you run out of time or pass
- Tap the timer to pause the game
- Reset your stats by pressing the reset button on the "Stats" page
- Parentheses to make order of operations less confusing
- Full screen on long phones with updated graphics
- Bug fixes
Awful update ruins game
I have been playing this game daily for years. It is fun and quick. I would have given it five stars because it did what it is supposed to do well.
Now, when you get a correct answer it flashes "Correct!" at the top of the screen for a few seconds and slows the flow. On a less important note, you lose your game history, and the interface is slightly uglier. Whoever did this, PLEASE put it back.
Keeps your brain sharp
Easy or hard challenges you
Great FUN WITH MATH
Very much fun with math and it helps the old brain pan too!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 18, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sarah Pierce
- © 2011 Megafauna Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases