Convert Any Unit - Units & Currency Converter & Calculator
By Cider Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FASTEST way possible to convert units. Just type in a unit without first selecting the category. As you type, a list of most likely units appear. Tap a unit to select it. For most units, 1 or 2 letters is enough to find the unit you want. Save bookmarks and organize into folders with the icons at the bottom of the screen.
* New Favorites list! Automatically saves the units you select into a customizable list of categories and units for quick selection later.
Action Button (On Toolbar at Bottom of Screen):
- Add Bookmark
- Copy Result
- E-mail Conversion
- Convert to Fraction
Bookmark Button (On Toolbar at Bottom of Screen):
- View Bookmarks
- Auto Currency Updates
- Custom Default Amount
- Add / Edit Custom Units
- Show Unit Factors
- Preview Mode
- Auto-Fill 'To' Unit
- Auto Scientific E Notation
- Show "meter" as "metre"
As you type, the most likely units appear. Once you have selected the From unit, the To unit is automatically restricted to the category of the From unit.
At any time you can browse through the complete list of units available by tapping on the Show List button which appears when you are typing in a unit.
Advanced features include bookmarks and an integrated calculator. With over 5,900 units, this is the only unit converter you will ever need.
• Search for and select units with autocomplete (as you type, a list of matching units appears).
• Search faster by typing in only the unit abbreviation or first letter of each word in the unit.
• "Intelligent Search" shows the most likely units first.
• Automatic category selection (category is automatically set once you select a unit).
• Flip Units button to switch the From and To units.
• Reset button to clear all inputs and start over.
• Convert to fraction.
• Retina display support for both iPhone and iPad.
• Built in calculator (fractions, decimals, negative numbers, add, subtract, multiply, divide).
• Save bookmarks and organize them into folders.
• Equations are shown for temperature conversions.
• Copy and paste to and from the clipboard.
• Conversion result is shown as an easy to understand equation.
• Unit names are automatically pluralized in the conversion result.
• Both unit names and symbols shown.
• Browse units in an alphabetically indexed list (can narrow by category).
• Results with up to 10 significant digits.
• Automatic formatting of numbers based on your current Region Format (e.g. U.S., Canada, Australia, Spain, etc...).
• Automatic formatting of extremely large or small numbers with scientific E notation for better readability.
Over 5,900 Units In 44 Categories.
• Blood Cholesterol
• Blood Glucose
• Data Rate
• Dynamic Viscosity
• Electric Charge
• Electric Current
• Electric Potential
• Electrical Conductance
• Electrical Resistance
• Fuel Economy
• Kinematic Viscosity
• Magnetic Field Intensity
• Magnetic Flux
• Magnetic Flux Density
• Mass Flow
• Mass Fraction
• Mass Moment of Inertia
• Mole Fraction
• Pace (Speed)
• Radiation - Absorbed Dose
• Radiation - Equivalent Dose
• Volume Flow
• Weight (Mass)
What's New in Version 4.3.3
- Fixes layout issue
Very handy and highly versatile.
I don't like to give 5-star reviews without due justification. So, I tried to think of anything worth knocking a star off and simply could not. It's great at doing just as advertised. I frequently use it, find the unit suggestions really handy, the interface is intuitive and has some customizable features, and it has never had any glitches on any iOS update or any iPhone. I bought this version after getting tired of ads popping up half way through entering something to convert on the free version (that timing is a little underhanded, I think, but I understand that everybody has to make $ somehow). Definitely glad I paid for the "full" version! I haven't noticed a functional difference aside from absence of ads (which is VERY nice), but I've never come close to using more than a fraction of the vast plethora of units available on free or paid versions. Definitely recommended!
iPhone 6; iOS 9.3.1.
I have used quite a few converters and this is the one that I nearly always use. It has a very plain, almost boring interface (a benefit, as it is 100% function) but easy to use. It converts multiple different units quickly. There is no messing around with setting what units you want or don't; just enter an amount and start typing your units and they pop up. I got this for free, but would gladly pay $1-2 (I'm not sure of the price).
Excellent conversation app
Excellent conversion app. I am a Physicist and this app has most units we use and more importantly actually has the conversions correct.
The ability to adjust the font size is GREAT and makes this app very usable and easy to read. I have used most other conversion apps but have found this one to be by far the best.
Please continue to expand on more units, especially the rare or outdated ones as they come up from time to time in my work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 21, 2015
- Version: 4.3.3
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cider Software LLC
- © 2011 Cider Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.