Converter is a simple, quick, and reliable unit converter that is used by people all over the world. With only a few taps, you can convert between units.
- Absolutely simple and easy to use. Convert between units with only a few taps.
- Convert between units in: Length, Temperature, Volume, Mass, Currency, Time, Numerals, Data, Power, Shoe Sizes and many more to come.
- Units are easy to find as they are grouped into color-coded categories. They are also further categorized by unit systems.
- Decimal Places can be configured in the settings that affect all conversions with the exception of Numerals and Data.
All Currency Conversions require a live internet connection.
EduManager - The Student Homework Planner (August 29, 2016)
StudyPoint (November 18, 2015)
Tabs - The Simple Digital Binder (August 10, 2015)
Converter - The Simple Unit Converter (May 13, 2015)
GalacticCruise (March 18, 2014)
- Optimized home screen for iPhone 6 Plus & iPhone 6s Plus
- Improvements for converting between units faster
- Other Minor Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
If you love in app purchases, this is for you!
I didn't know there could be so many in app ads! There is an ad after every single conversion. It's simple to use, but far too annoying.
Just what I was looking for!
Simple app indeed. That's a good thing! Perfect for an European living in the States. Non obnoxious ads. I'm glad I found this app!
Millimeter to Inch is off by a decimal point. i.e. 1990 mm converts to 7.834346 inch, should convert to 78.34346. But the same conversion going from inch to millimeter is correct.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.