Convertible - Unit & Currency Converter (convert almost anything)
By Efecto Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Convertible, the unit converter that can convert anything from the normal to the not-so-normal with its unique interface. Unit conversion is also entertaining and educational thanks to the many non-standard units of measure available.
“Stands out from many other apps of its type.” - The New York Times
Version 4 is fully iOS 9 compatible!
• iPad split view and slide over mode for compatible devices (iOS 9+ only)
• Today Extension, view your most recent conversion (great for Currency updates)
• Elegant interface with 19 beautiful themes
• Full range of standard units for both metric (SI) and non-metric conversions
• Hundreds of non-standard units categorised for quick access: Geography, Nature, Everyday Objects, Sports, etc.
• Compound unit conversion on many units including time (e.g. hours, minutes, seconds), length, area, etc.
• Fraction input and output on some units (e.g. inches)
• URL Scheme support, automate conversions with apps such as Launch Center Pro.
• Adjustable decimal precision from 5 to 15 significant figures.
• A huge range of standard and non standard units from planck lengths to the size of the visible universe.
• Share conversions via Twitter, Facebook, email and messaging.
Convertible helps to visualise unit conversions in ways not possible with other unit converters: compare distance in miles to the length of the Amazon River, area in square yards to the size of a football field, the possibilities are endless.
More conversion types are being added with each release, currently Convertible can convert:
• 161 Currencies including Bitcoin
• Fuel Economy
"Convertible is one of the most peculiar and fun iPhone apps I’ve downloaded recently." - MacStories.net
"With customizable themes, amazing readability and an intuitive and easy to use interface, Convertible is definitely in a class of its own." - 4.5 stars, 148apps.com
What's New in Version 4.0.3
• Settings text has returned, thanks to everyone who contacted us about this bug
• Minor changes and improvements