The Convict Road App brings the history of the Old Great North Road World Heritage site alive. Hear from National Parks and Wildlife Service Ranger Sarah Brookes, discover the secrets of the Old Great North Road and immerse yourself in the past as you follow in the footsteps of the convicts, soldiers and government officials who built the Road. Featuring two walks, short films about the convict experience and expert commentary, this App is a must for anyone interested in Australia’s convict past.
- Office of Environment and Heritage NSW
- 484 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.