On November 30, 1987, while Nancy was in silent prayer of the heart in her home, the Crucifix was illuminated in a bright whiter than white light. The image of the corpus was engulfed in light and became lifelike.
Nancy looked away a few times but each time the image of light remained. She asked, "Who are you?” never realizing that she would have an answer or understanding. She heard internally, "I am Jesus, Son of the living God." No words on earth could explain that moment. Nancy said what do you ask of me? Jesus said, "To bear witness that I am the Living Son of God." After those words were spoken, the lifelike image and light was no longer visible.
Nancy continued to be blessed with more and more mystical experiences. An Angel preceded the Blessed Mother (Our Loving Mother) visits to Nancy. Apparitions of the Blessed Mother occurred from 1990 to 1998. Presently she continues to be blessed with visions particularly during the Holy Mass.
• Daily Reading - Daily random reading from the messages.
• Share daily reading through social media like Facebook, Twitter, Text Message, Mail and more...
• Readings that fall on today's date - Anniversary messages on the 13ths are shown if there are no past messages for today.
• Prayers - 9 categories containing 72 prayers.
• Holy Card - Picture of Our Loving Mother containing the Angel of Peace prayer.
• Email Us - Send email prayer requests, conversion, letters, correspondence, questions and suggestions.
Obedience to the Church:
According to a decree of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, approved by Pope Paul VI on October 14, 1966, it is permitted to publish, without an imprimatur, texts relating to new revelations, apparitions, prophecies or miracles.
However, in accordance with the regulations of the Second Vatican Council, the publisher states that we do not wish to precede the judgment of the Church in this matter, to which we humbly submit.
His Holiness, Pope Urban VIII States:
"In cases which concern private revelations, it is better to believe than not to believe, for, if you believe, and it is proven true, you will be happy that you have believed, because our Holy Mother asked it. If you believe, and it should be proven false, you will receive all blessings as if it had been true, because you believed it to be true." (Pope Urban VIII, 1623-44)
- Improved some of the screens layouts
Ratings and Reviews
Very Inspiring and up lifting
I don't understand all the negative comments. This app is beautiful and so are the messages. While yes it is true that these visions are not a "church approved apparition,", the church has never come out against it. Medjugorje is not church approved either. There is nothing in these messages that will pull you away from Jesus or Our Loving Mother. Download this app and see for yourself. You will be blessed. Let God touch your life.
Not our Lady!
I urge all true devotees of Our Lady to delete or not purchase this app or any others like it that wrongly claim to contain messages from heaven, when in fact, they have no such source. The bishop of Conyers never approved any of Nancy's messages or visions and thus they cannot be trusted. Beware of the angel of light scripture tells us. Follow the authority of Holy Mother Church and abandon all faith in phony apparitions such as these. May Jesus and Mary guide and bless you.
Catholics - Do Not Download
I echo a previous reviewer.
These alleged apparitions do not have Church approval.
"Since the reported apparitions are without any formal Church approval, “no parish facilities may be used for the fostering of any devotion."
Archbishop Wilton D. Gregory, Archdiocese of Atlanta
- Pixolini, Inc.
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 08-2018 Pixolini, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.