By Simha Studios LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ConZentrate helps to improve the focus of the mind by allowing you to go deeper into your meditation. Conzentration app makes it a fun event by setting goals that you can achieve and at the same time allowing you improve your concentration. The result of every goal is to unlock a background or a ball or a background music.
The original name for this technique is called as Trataka in Sanskrit. Patanjali's Yoga Sutras mentions this as "Ekatattva Abhayasa". It means the practise of One reality. Trataka is the
fixing of one's gaze, either externally or internally, on a point of attention. Together with this process, a breathing exercise may have to be practiced to calm the disturbances in the mind.
More on Trataka Meditation can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trataka.
Benefits of Trataka or ConZentrate are
- Improves concentration, memory and mental power
- Some cases have shown to give spiritual powers
- Reduces stress and tension
- Improves motiviation power and foresight
The best way to use the app is
Focus on the moving ball and/or the sound of Om in the background.
Let your breath relax as you are doing the above step.
Once the mind is calmer then try focusing on the center Om or the dot.
The features in the app include
- Home screen to choose between Conzentration and Settings.
- Post a message to facebook to let your friends know about your practice and also unlock the audio file.
- A settings screen that allows choosing the time from 1 minute to "Forever" for your conzentration and different backgrounds that suit your mood.
- Unlock new backgrounds/balls/music based on the time you meditated
- The bouncing ball can be touched at any time to remove it from the screen
- If you have not chosen “Forever!!!” in the settings slider then after the chosen time is over the restart button appears and your conzentration can be restarted if needed.
- Play your own music and use the Conzentrate app for meditation.
- Post time you conzentrated to Game Center and unlock achievements as you go.
- Contains different meditation music like chants of Om, Om Namo Narayana, Om Namah Shivaya, Ocean waves, 2 Tibetan bells, Tanpura (Stringed instrument) and Jungle/Forest music.
If you feel strained or stressed then stop immediately and let your mind/body system relax.
What's New in Version 7.5
Fixed the first Om loop quality.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 13, 2014
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Simha Studios LLC
- © Simha Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.