The neighborhood cats are hungry for cookies, and only YOU can help them! Join Belle, Ziggy, Smokey, Rita, Berry and countless other adorable kitties in a journey through pawsome new places, where cookies are just waiting to be eaten. Be ready to connect colorful cookies, fight off the big baddies, and befriend new meow-sicians in this FREE puzzle game that is the cat's pajamas!
• Simple and addictive puzzle gameplay! Connect cookies of the same color to make a delicious chain!
• Play your way through the neighborhood in six different game modes and hundreds of challenging levels!
• Challenge your friends! Can you beat your friends purrfect high score?
• Lots of cute kittens that will sing adorable songs for you! Befriend new characters and customize your band.
• Can you beat the villains? Use your cookies to fight off Buster the Drooly Dog, Bobby the Birthday Bear, Ivy the Carnivorous Plant and many others.
We are working hard to update the game with new levels that we are pawsitively sure will leave you feline great! Already played and enjoyed the game? Stay tuned for updates and take a mewment to leave us a review :)
You can also find us through:
THANK YOU AND CAT YOU LATER!
Ahoy! The boats are fit, the rods are ready, 30 fishing spots to visit before the winter hits. Cats paws ahead!
Ratings and Reviews
If you love cats, Candy Crush, or match-three puzzlers, this one’ll make you purr. By connecting cookies with your finger, you serve them to insanely cute kitties—who celebrate by singing catchy tunes. The presentation is just plain adorable, and with hundreds of casually paced levels, there’s lots of fun to feast on.
I indeed adore cats, but that's just a part of why I love Cookie Cats. Cookie Cats is a nice way to kill off time when bored or just wanting to adventure into a game. My family and I are addicted to Cookie Cats. I've only been playing it for a week or so, but I have a great rating for this game. My opinion might change as the games gets more updates and it gets harder. I am known to stop playing these games when they get very, very hard, but I will try my hardest to stay with Cookie Cats. Also, I used to play Cookie Cats Pop which was so fun, but I decided that I only need one Cookie Cat game. Nothing lasts forever, but my love for Cookie Cats will last a while. ❤️❤️
Freaking adorable but needs improvement
I want to start by saying, I love this game. I’m totally hooked and can’t stop playing it. Though it is adorable and fun, it needs work. First off, cool it with the ads people! After every frikin level I have to sit through an ad! Secondly can you please increase the amount of moves? Like, really? I can’t compete anything with the amount of moves you’re giving me! I know it’s part of the challenge but it can really be annoying at times. Other than those two issues, I LOVE This game and recommend it to anyone looking for adorable singing cats! ❤️🐱🐈😁👌🏻
- Tactile Games ApS
- 257.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tactile Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Coins $1.99
- Pile of Coins $9.99
- Bag of Coins $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.