Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A cookie cutter, as everyone knows, is a piece of metal or plastic, bent into an easily recognizable shape (heart, moon, angel, flower etc.).
The shape is pressed into fresh cookie dough in order to quickly cut out a perfectly formed cookie. The cut out dough is then transferred to the oven and baked into a cute cookie.
In 'cookie cutter' you quickly cut out shapes from any photo. All you need to do is to select the shape, place it on your photo, and – boom – you have the perfect cut out.
cookie cutter features
- more than 50 cute shapes to choose from
- shapes can be widened, heightened, and shrunk to your heart's desire
- quickly export your cut-out to many formats, email, social web sites, clipboard, iPhoto, Aperture, ...
- choose any background color - including transparent
- quick, intuitive interface
- more fun than you can shake a batter at
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Works around a OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion bug that erroneously disables crop handles.
Nice little app...
This app does what it says and does it nicely. Very smooth to use except for the fonts button. I don't understand why that is in the toolbar. It seems like it is a leftover feature from a different program. Great app and recommended for people who want to create these cut outs.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jul 31, 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: cf/x AG
- © 2012 by cf/x AG
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor