Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Crunch your cookies before they crumble! Sprinkled with a deliciously sweet twist, this match-3 game is equal parts fun and challenging. Hop in your traveling bakery to set sail on this new puzzle adventure and explore mouth-watering patisseries from around the world.
Whip your way though dozens of addictively sweet recipe-solving challenges by concocting scrumptious combos. But crunch, crunch as fast as you can, or your batch will be ruined by the Gingerbread Man. It’s crunch time!
- Never-ending fun with hundreds of unique levels
- Deliciously sweet supply of power-ups and combos
- Float your way through fantastical bakery islands
- Fun and easy to learn, but a rewarding challenge to master
- Facebook connection so you can share the adventure with friends
- Special rewards and events all the time
- Seamless sync across multiple devices and platforms!
"This is my favorite match-3 game yet. I love the feeling of completing the recipes... that's really unique!"
"I love all the special combos you can create on the board. I keep combining different pieces just to see what they'll do!"
"There are really cool challenges in this game! I especially like going toe-to-toe with the evil gingerbread man!"
DEVELOPER INFO: SGN is the leading developer in truly cross-platform social gaming! Chart-topping hits include Panda Pop, Paint Monsters, Book of Life: Sugar Smash, Panda Jam and so many more! Wherever you are, pick up and play today.
What's New in Version 3.40.105
Continue to Dragon Fruit Hills for 20 sweet new levels! Come explore this tropical island and craft some fruity treats!
Much to my surprise I've found this game engrossing in the way solitaire was way back when I first played a computer game.. Not terribly cerebral, but pleasantly numbing and enjoyable, so long as you NEVER make an in game purchase you have an arbiter cutting you off at five lives, thus negating an endless binge on this game...unless you're very good!
Makes me mad...
This game is so addictive it makes me mad just to run out of lives and have to wait for more. I don't play games on my phone, but i wanted to see how well my phone could handle a lot if games/apps. I now have over 250 apps on my phone worth the majority of them games which i don't loan out
It's fun enough to keep me interested, but the cost of buying lives means I will never buy again. With Candy Crush at least if you spend $5 you get many lives. The $5 option here got me 5 lives. Give me a break. But it's their loss. I've spent way more than I want to know on Candy Crush and will just keep my money with that game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 3.40.105
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Languages: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: SGN
- © SGN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Order of 25 coins$0.99
- Stack of 135 coins$4.99
- Jar of 275 coins$9.99
- Box of 575 coins$19.99
- Platter of 1475 coins$49.99
- Super Sale: 30% off of 275 coins$6.99
- Cart of 3125 coins$99.99
- Starter Pack: 80% off of 135 coins$0.99
- Super Sale: 10% off of 275 coins$8.99
- Starter Pack: 40% off of 135 coins$2.99