Cooking Craze – A Fast & Fun Restaurant Game
By Big Fish Games, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become a master cook and rise to restaurant fame in this addictive time-management game! Prep, cook & serve tasty food to earn achievements. Expand your culinary skills and grow a restaurant empire across the globe. Join the Cooking Craze!
Play anywhere, anytime, no internet needed after the initial install. Simply download the restaurant content and start cooking!
Create a Restaurant Empire!
• Utilize a variety of time management skills as you create a restaurant empire
• From bakeries, to burger joints, to five star restaurants - cook and serve your way to the top of the food chain
• Earn Golden Comment cards to unlock new restaurants
Master a Massive Menu!
• A variety of foodies with different cravings are waiting!
• Explore unique cuisines and wow customers
• Cook burgers, pizza, escargot and more
Travel & Cook in Exotic Locales!
• Conquer the food scene in Paris, Rome, Rio, New York & more!
• Satisfy exotic cravings with unique cuisine from each city
Level up with Cooking Quests & Powerful Boosts!
• Win achievements by completing combos, cooking perfect meals & earning big tips
• Complete Daily Quests to earn more bonuses
• Complete all 3 tiers of level difficulty and earn more spoons and coins
Enjoy Fast & Strategic Game Play
• Equip your chef with treats for customers, non-stick pans, AND MORE!
• Upgrade your kitchen & increase your speed
• TAP and PLAY! Serve customers FAST with a simple tapping mechanic!
Time Management meets Strategy meets Questing!
• Solve special time challenges & 100s of levels
• Earn fantastic customer reviews that will help you become a notorious chef!
• Get golden comment cards to unlock fun, NEW locations!
Cooking fast is fun! Download today and join the Cooking Craze!
What's New in Version 1.8.2
Thanks for letting us know that some levels were too difficult to beat after our last update - we listened and we’re here with fixes for those. We appreciate your feedback! If you were stuck before, please give it another try and let us know what you think.
Find yourself in need of a sous chef? Contact us here: https://www.bigfishgames.com/help/cookingcraze
IN LOVE!!! 😍
So...I've been super addicted with this game. Play it whenever I get a chance. I was able to finish New York, Paris, Rome and now almost done with Rio! I got one more place to travel to and I can't wait for the new locations to come! I agree when people said some levels are very hard but I got lucky and was able to beat it! What I find very helpful was the bonus levels. I would use any boost I have and I'll be able to beat the entire bonus level. Beating the bonus level was able to aide me on upgrading my appliances or food I need! I'd give this game 10stars if I could because the developers of this game was not all about trying to make money. It's a very fun game for people like me who loves time management games. I never had to buy (with real $) anything and this game is the only game I play eversince I downloaded it, and that's just 3 weeks ago!!!! Love love love it!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
DOUBLE TAP TRASH FEATURE NEEDS TO GO!
I've recently downloaded this is game and it's great!! Super addicting and great for those who like speeding against time and reaching customers needs. But the double tap feature that throws food away NEEDS TO GO. You're in rush to please clients so obviously you're going to tap everything and double tap by accident. I've missed out on so many lives because of this and always fail on the bonus levels. I have an iPhone 6s, so my screen is on the smaller side and it's hard to reach certain parts of the screen. Don't even bother if you have bigger thumbs and otter case. My brother deleted the game because he kept having issues with the screen and having bigger hands, it's hard for him to play.
Great game but really needs to fix this feature. It's more of a glitch and major bother.
Addicting and fun
Best cooking game by far. Very creative and fun. Only feedback I would give is I agree about the double tap for throwing out. Sometimes you press a food item to give to a customer and it doesn't go, so you tap again and then the game ends. But what I find most frustrating is the money you earn should go with you to the next country. You should not have to start over at $0 again because there is no incentive to go back to other levels and once you do all upgrades to all restaurants in a location, what is the point of collecting more money? It cannot be used in anything. So I love this game and I think it was been done very well but continuing to accumulate money that you can keep would be a much appreciated upgrade!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 144 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Big Fish Games, Inc
- © 2017 Big Fish Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Spoons$0.99
- 300 Spoons$4.99
- 650 spoons$9.99
- 1,700 Spoons$24.99
- 3,500 Spoons$49.99
- 7,200 Spoons$99.99