Cooking Craze - A Kitchen Game
By Big Fish Games, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join the Cooking Craze! Prep, cook, and serve tasty food to earn achievements while you expand your culinary skills and grow a restaurant empire across the globe.
Play anywhere, anytime, no internet needed after the initial install. Simply download the restaurant content and start cooking!
Create a Restaurant Empire!
• Utilize a variety of time management skills as you create a restaurant empire
• From bakeries, to burger joints, to five star restaurants - cook and serve your way to the top of the food chain
• Earn Golden Comment cards to unlock new restaurants
Master a Massive Menu!
• A variety of foodies with different cravings are waiting!
• Explore unique cuisines and wow customers
• Cook burgers, pizza, escargot and more
Travel & Cook in Exotic Locales!
• Conquer the food scene in Paris, Rome, Rio, New York & more!
• Satisfy exotic cravings with unique cuisine from each city
Level up with Cooking Quests & Powerful Boosts!
• Win achievements by completing combos, cooking perfect meals & earning big tips
• Complete Daily Quests to earn more bonuses
• Complete all 3 tiers of level difficulty and earn more spoons and coins
Enjoy Fast & Strategic Game Play
• Equip your chef with treats for customers, non-stick pans, AND MORE!
• Upgrade your kitchen & increase your speed
• TAP and PLAY! Serve customers FAST with a simple tapping mechanic!
Time Management meets Strategy meets Questing!
• Solve special time challenges & 100s of levels
• Earn fantastic customer reviews that will help you become a notorious chef!
• Get golden comment cards to unlock fun, NEW locations!
Cooking fast is fun! Download today and join the Cooking Craze!
What's New in Version 1.13.0
It takes hard work to keep our top-notch kitchens squeaky clean! We've been ensuring there are no bugs, and that all of our equipment is in tip-top shape!
Get cooking! For trouble in the kitchen, please check out: https://www.bigfishgames.com/help/cookingcraze
Best game I've played In a while
I absolutely love this game. There are so many levels. New locations. Many achievements. I love it. Usually games like these give you a few free levels and force you to buy the rest. There is not need to buy levels. I've played this game for over a month on a daily basis and still have no reached the end. It also keeps you on your toes as the levels get more and more challenging. I've read some reviews complaining that some levels are too hard, personally that's what I like about the game that it takes some strategy to win some of the levels. I've also read some reviews where people said they were forced to spend money on boosts because the makers of the game make certain levels so hard that you couldnt pass them. I don't think that's true. And you don't need to spend money on boosts because you get free one when you completing daily challenges which are pretty easy and get rewarded for achievements with free boosts. Don't use the boosts you receive on easy levels and save them for the harder ones. Overall I think the makers did a great job on this game !!
I really like this game. I would say that it’s one of my favorites because it is the great mixture of challenging and quick paced. I have a few issues and that’s what caused me to knock off two stars for what should be a five star review. As I said, it’s fun and I could play for hours and I have before. But my problem is 1) when going to a new world, you lose all your coins from the previous world. Because it’s also supposed to be harder levels it’s harder to upgrade and advance to new levels. That for me isn’t too big of a deal but it’s definitely not my favorite thing. I’m not saying I should keep all my coins but I shouldn’t have to leave them all behind, especially since I had about 90k when I left NY. But my biggest issue is that I’m stuck on this level and I’ve upgraded all the things available to me to the highest level possible and I’m losing the level by 40 or 50 coins. I mighty be able to win if I had a boost but I don’t have enough spoons to buy one. If you’re going to have a level, make it possible for someone to win without any boosts, especially if that person upgraded everything in the “restaurant” to the highest level.
I really enjoy the game. It's challenging. I don't like that I don't get to decide which plate an item tapped is added to, or which customer gets served. I've never had to spend real money to advance in the game (and I'm all the way to Mexico), but it can be a real challenge to earn enough money or enough likes to advance through some levels. Strategic use of boosters and cupcakes is a must. Replaying finished levels is a bit boring, but at least you can earn free boosters by completing daily challenges. On the whole, I'd say if you like time management games, this one is definitely worth a try. Of similar games, I like the gameplay of Cooking Fever better, but that game is a true money-grubber and they never update it.
**Adding a couple of dislikes: I don’t like that the money I’ve earned in completed countries is useless. There should be some kind of conversion that gives me some value for those coins in new countries. I also really dislike that I have to re-download every single restaurant every time there’s a game update.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 1.13.0
- Size: 166 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Big Fish Games, Inc
- © 2017 Big Fish Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Spoons$0.99
- 300 Spoons$4.99
- 650 spoons$9.99
- 1,700 Spoons$24.99
- Starter Pack$1.99
- 3,500 Spoons$49.99
- 7,200 Spoons$99.99
- Starter Pack$4.99