Join the Cooking Craze! Prep, cook, and serve tasty food to earn achievements while you expand your culinary skills and grow a restaurant empire across the globe.
Play this fast & fun cooking game anywhere, anytime, no internet needed after the initial install. Simply download the restaurant content and start cooking!
Create a Restaurant Empire!
• Utilize a variety of time management skills as you create a restaurant empire
• From bakeries, to burger joints, to five star restaurants - cook and serve your way to the top of the food chain
• Earn Golden Comment cards to unlock new restaurants
Master a Massive Menu!
• A variety of foodies with different cravings are waiting!
• Explore unique cuisines and wow customers
• Looking for a cooking game with an expansive menu? Make hundreds of dishes including burgers, pizza, escargot, sushi, baklava, gua bao and more
Travel & Cook in Exotic Locales!
• Conquer the food scene in Paris, Rome, Rio, New York & more!
• Satisfy exotic cravings with unique cuisine from each city
Level up with Cooking Quests & Powerful Boosts!
• Win achievements by completing combos, cooking perfect meals & earning big tips
• Complete Daily Quests to earn more bonuses
• Complete all 3 tiers of level difficulty and earn more spoons and coins
Enjoy Fast & Strategic Game Play
• Equip your chef with treats for customers, non-stick pans, AND MORE!
• Upgrade your kitchen & increase your speed
• TAP and PLAY! Serve customers FAST with a simple tapping mechanic!
Time Management meets Strategy meets Questing!
• Solve special time challenges & 100s of levels
• Earn fantastic customer reviews that will help you become a notorious chef!
• Get golden comment cards to unlock fun, NEW locations!
Cooking fast is fun! Cooking Craze, the popular cooking game from Big Fish Games, combines a simple tap and play mechanic with exotic cuisine from over 15 cities around the globe. Master new recipes, play in limited time food challenges and special events.
Download today and join the Cooking Craze!
Will you be our Valentine? We’ve teamed up with Sugarfina, a luxury candy boutique, to make all your candy making dreams come true. It's a match made in candy heaven!
Get cooking! For trouble in the kitchen, please check out:
Ratings and Reviews
We all love this game!! BUT.........
Adding to my review!! So I’m in Paris level 21... there is no way of passing this level without putting money it to it only because they don’t give you enough costumers which is a bad big turn off for me!! That right there might just make me stop playing the game!! It’s unfair and upsetting!!!
I too love this game, it’s a lot of fun and the challenge is great but unfortunately very unfair. I started reading everyone’s reviews and I have to agree with every single review!! I do have one other thing that’s annoying that I didn’t see much complaining about. When I lose instead of going back to map it gets stuck, not frozen because I’m still able to cook, but it won’t bring me back to the map so I have to get off the game close it out completely and then start again, it’s happened to be a couple of times but last night it happen when I was playing a bonus round I made about 1,000 bucks but since it got stuck and I had to get off I lost the money I made. It’s it upsetting. I did write to them I’m not sure if they will get back to me hopefully they will. It’s sad because I really do like to play but if they don’t take what everyone is saying into consideration then I’m going to have to stop playing as well. It’s not worth getting frustrated!! I could just go play one of the other millions of game out there. So please I hope you guys look at we are all writing and do the right thing!! Thank you!!
Awesome, with some reservations
The developers have done a fantastic job with this game. I would have given it five stars, but for some things that should be changed, IMHO. First, it would be great if players could have the ability to buy infinite lives.
Second, it would be great to have the ability to use the earned infinite lives like one of the boosts -whenever we want to! I can't tell you how many times I've earned the infinite lives and then lost them because I don't have time right then to play for that long. (Motherhood calls!!) Also, the infinite lives are given to us when it's at the beginning of the level. I know it doesn't even need to be said, but that's kinda underhanded. Yeah, great. Infinite lives. But not when players need them. You will always get money from people buying boosts and lives. Please don't be greedy. Gotta cater to the customers some to keep them, right? Please make it so we can use the infinite lives just like any of the other boosts!
That would be great.
That being said, it looks like you've started listening to your reviewers a bit. I liked the bonus mini game a couple of days ago. Got some cool extra stuff. But again, I lost the hour of infinite lives! Again. PLEASE just make it so that it's a boost that can happen at any time.
All of that being said, thanks for making such an awesome game! It's a lot of fun! You guys have done a great job.
Good game in the beginning
I’ll start by saying this is a good game overall. I’m impressed with the responsiveness, graphics, and overall fun it has been to play this game. I also enjoy the ability to earn spoons as you progress on new levels. Again I enjoy playing and the game is one of my most played when I need to unwind.
My issue is with the difficulty as you progress to the higher levels. I understand a certain amount of challenge in the group of 40 for each restaurant, but when I can’t complete a level because the game doesn’t factor enough people within the time limit or I don’t make enough money as the goal because customers only ask for one item for all 4 on the screen, this is when I have to say enough is enough. In the levels for Athens and beyond, I see this more and more (Mexico City, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow). I can only progress when I use my boosts that I’ve been trying to save for later cities, but I have to use 2-3 at a time to make it through then the next level is the exact same goal with 5 seconds less than you had previously.
Please fix this. I really do enjoy playing this game, but it might just end up being another app that I get frustrated with and delete because it’s too difficult. Thanks for reading this and I hope to see a fix in an update soon.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 243.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Spoons $0.99
- 300 Spoons $4.99
- 650 spoons $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.