Cooking Craze – A Fast & Fun Restaurant Game
By Big Fish Games, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become a master cook and rise to restaurant fame in this addictive time-management game! Prep, cook & serve tasty food to earn achievements. Expand your culinary skills and grow a restaurant empire across the globe. Join the Cooking Craze!
Play anywhere, anytime, no internet needed after the initial install. Simply download the restaurant content and start cooking!
Create a Restaurant Empire!
• Utilize a variety of time management skills as you create a restaurant empire
• From bakeries, to burger joints, to five star restaurants - cook and serve your way to the top of the food chain
• Earn Golden Comment cards to unlock new restaurants
Master a Massive Menu!
• A variety of foodies with different cravings are waiting!
• Explore unique cuisines and wow customers
• Cook burgers, pizza, escargot and more
Travel & Cook in Exotic Locales!
• Conquer the food scene in Paris, Rome, Rio, New York & more!
• Satisfy exotic cravings with unique cuisine from each city
Level up with Cooking Quests & Powerful Boosts!
• Win achievements by completing combos, cooking perfect meals & earning big tips
• Complete Daily Quests to earn more bonuses
• Complete all 3 tiers of level difficulty and earn more spoons and coins
Enjoy Fast & Strategic Game Play
• Equip your chef with treats for customers, non-stick pans, AND MORE!
• Upgrade your kitchen & increase your speed
• TAP and PLAY! Serve customers FAST with a simple tapping mechanic!
Time Management meets Strategy meets Questing!
• Solve special time challenges & 100s of levels
• Earn fantastic customer reviews that will help you become a notorious chef!
• Get golden comment cards to unlock fun, NEW locations!
Cooking fast is fun! Download today and join the Cooking Craze!
What's New in Version 1.7.6
In this update:
• Your kitchen staff has been hard at work! Check out an improved cooking experience with culinary optimizations that make gameplay even smoother!
Thanks for playing! Experiencing issues? Please visit http://bigfi.sh/F2PHelp
It's great but..
I love the game, one of the best cooking game I've played ever before. I loved the increasing in difficulty throughout different restaurants, I loved the variety of upgrades you provided (that required upgrade with in-game money rather than with an extra of Spoons), and I loved the extra level as it did help me a lot in gaining a lot more of in-game currency.
But, nothing can be perfect. Albeit, I am really thankful for the Double Taps to Discard burnt foods as it can save a lot of times and hassles but now, as I progressed forward (currently at Steak restaurant) and with the insane amount of Time Attack levels, I oftentimes tapped too fast in order to serve customers rapidly, and resulted in discarded an item whilst I did not mean to. And now, maybe, it would be wonderful if there is an alternate option of 'Drag to Discard (items)' rather than initial 'Double Taps to Discard (items). I know I might be asking too much but I hope you would take this into account and improve this flaw!
A recommended game!
Lots of fun... Until its not because you can't play because the game FREEZES EVERY OTHER LEVEL!
Let me start by saying that I LOVE this game. I can't think of the last game I spent this much time playing. However, there are a lot of downsides.
I'm currently on the second restaurant in Rio, and it is literally impossible to beat the "get 23 likes in 80 seconds" levels without upgrades or extra time. But that's fine, I get free upgrades. Haven't spent any real money on this game and I don't plan to.
The worst part is the game's performance. It has started freezing ALL THE TIME and I have to force quit the game which in turn loses me a life and I lose the bonuses I had. Or if I was about to beat a hard level, it doesn't matter and my progress is lost. This must have happened to me at least 50 times. Sometimes it will unfreeze and I can continue playing, but most times it does not and I have to waste a life. It's so ridiculous and maddening. For the love of god, fix this issue.
I can understand why you would make some levels hard to beat - to encourage people to buy spoons - but seriously if I can't even keep the app from freezing, what's the point? It makes me even less likely to buy spoons... But like I said, I don't plan on doing that regardless. I like the fact that the game is difficult, it keeps me interested. Don't make it impossible though and seriously fix the freezing issue. Thanks.
Y u Complain
This game is amazing! I heard about it from my sis but I just thought it was a fake Cooking Fever. It may be a "copycat" but I like it more. It's fairly easy to earn spoons and they have great graphics. When I was reading some other reviews I heard this game gets really hard in the Pancake Breakfast restaurant (the one I'm on) but I have been fine with it so far and I'm on level 40. All in all 5 stars! (May change later, will bring update if I agree with the other reviews)
UPDATE: currently on level 80 in the Steak Dinner restaurant. I don't know if I'm just really good at the game or what but I don't understand the fuss about the hardness of levels. Yes they do get more challenging but nothing impossible. I still stand by my original review
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Big Fish Games, Inc
- © 2017 Big Fish Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Spoons$0.99
- 300 Spoons$4.99
- 650 spoons$9.99
- 1,700 Spoons$24.99
- 3,500 Spoons$49.99
- 7,200 Spoons$99.99