By Glu Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Cook up culinary chaos! With over 20 million downloads to date, Dash is one of the biggest gaming franchises ever on the iPhone and iPad.
* “Whatever you’re doing, if you have time to kill and a lightning rod focus, you will definitely love the Dash games. This one is a great addition to the awesome franchise.” - sCommerce, the Social Commerce Blog
Try Cooking Dash for FREE! Love it? Upgrade to the full version from within the game!
Cooking Dash delivers fast-paced, addicting fun that is optimized for playing on-the-go. Keep customers happy by prepping everything from burgers and fries to sushi and dumplings. Tap and slide to seat customers, serve up hot dishes, and collect big tips! Help our heroine Flo keep DinerTown restaurants up and running... if you can stand the heat!
* Cook up fun on iPhone and iPad!
* Shop for brilliant decor upgrades and super-charged appliances
* Serve quirky customers, from yoga instructors to body builders
Full version features:
* Play 5 gourmet restaurants
* Enjoy tons of exciting levels
* Cook Japanese, Italian and more
Love the fast-paced fun of Cooking Dash? Try our other addictive games including Diner Dash, DinerTown Zoo, Hotel Dash, and Wedding Dash. You’re guaranteed to see familiar faces that you know and love.
Want more from PlayFirst?
What's New in Version 2.25.3
Bug Fixes and Optimizations.
Pretty cool game but....
I wish it gave u more options to get the blue crystals like maybe buying them with the coins you earn from the customers but only have the option like 1 or 2 times in each restaurant so don't complete the game so fast but it's still challenging because u don't know at what level this option is going to be available maybe make it random or something. Makes people make sure they don't spend all their coins on upgrades but I do know that's part of the game. I also know they do have the option to buy the blue crystals with real money but I'm broke so I can't afford to spend money on the blue crystals 😞 but over all a very fun and addicting game!!!! Kudos to the creator(s)!!!!
This game is addicting. It's quality and characters have advanced to high levels compared to where it was 6 years ago when I started playing (the original version where it wasn't released to mobile phones yet)
The characters are more challenging, the upgrades are extremely helpful when affordable. The only thing that would make the app better would be if we could have dinero in exchange for coins. Coins are mostly used for further decorating the restaurants which we don't really need. Other than that, good job PlayFirst Inc!
Deleted everything and made me start over 😠😡
I had completed the whole game perfectly 300 out of 300 stars a few weeks ago but love the game so I still play it almost every day. Well I went to go play it today and it wouldn't load and when it finally did it ended up deleting everything and I had to start all over and I am extremely upset because it took me forever to get all the stars. You really need to fix the crashing and PLEASE add more levels. The game is getting boring because I played the levels hundreds of times.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 12, 2014
- Version: 2.25.3
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
- © Copyright (c) 2014, PlayFirst Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- pack of 5 Gourmet Restaurants$2.99
- Flo’s Restaurant Pack$3.99
- Salt Lick Saloon$0.99
- Potsticker Palace$0.99
- Flo’s Lobster Shack$0.99
- DinerTown Studios$0.99
- Buckingham Bistro$0.99
- Safari Grill$0.99
- Crater Café $0.99